The rake must be .50 to count. So I think that's 1/2 Limit. Very hard/impossible lower limit and I think the $50NL tables to meet the rake for NL.

I've played it, used to be a rock garden. And the .50 cent require rake was above my playing level then. As the above guy said.. they have reload bonus's a couple times a week. So you'll constantly have a bonus to work on. I've been told it's much looser now. Give it a shot.. if you don't like, withdrawl.I'm about to deposit some money to test it out.

Pretty much a rock garden. Best bet is to play 2/4 6-max to clear bonus.Use table selection and watch 2-3 orbits b4 sitting down.

Pretty much a rock garden. Best bet is to play 2/4 6-max to clear bonus.Use table selection and watch 2-3 orbits b4 sitting down.
thanks guys, i'll give it the ol college try and see what cooks off
i don't suppose you could expand on that steve? i have no clue what that means
they have deposit bonuses at least 3 days every week...so you could just deposit a couple hundred and withdraw and redeposit when your bonus is all released instead of tying up the whole 750
The rake must be .50 to count. So I think that's 1/2 Limit. Very hard/impossible lower limit and I think the $50NL tables to meet the rake for NL.
If you don't play at a limit high enough to make the rake, it is not worth it at all.You'll find yourself playing higher limits and PL Omaha just to get points. You only get 1 point for each dollar of tourney rake too which is garbage.Good Luck :club:
If you don't play at a limit high enough to make the rake, it is not worth it at all.You'll find yourself playing higher limits and PL Omaha just to get points. You only get 1 point for each dollar of tourney rake too which is garbage.Good Luck :club:
correct that its garbage for tourneys.what others were saying (correctly) that there are reloads three times per week (usually 20% to $200), so the big sign-up bonus is not all that important. it is nice though for those who might not have a ton of money available for deposit.you get one point for every hand raked over $0.50. so the bonus clears ok at 1/2 limit and decently above that. 2/4 is rarely available, so 3/6 is good if you can play it. 1/2 limit is probably your best bet though, because the site is tight, so you won't get many points playing NL/PL. If you can find decently loose PLO or PLO/8 games though at $50-100 levels it might clear ok, but the traffic is probably poor.

This is one of the few sites that don't deduct a bonus from the rakeback if you want to go that way.

This is one of the few sites that don't deduct a bonus from the rakeback if you want to go that way.
can you recommend sites that offer rakeback for it?i know pokersourceonline.com does 32%, but it only pays once per month and does not offer tracking. are there others?