Fcp Private Tourney... Soooted's Table

Com'on and Play... $10 + $1 NL Holdem Fcp Private Tourney... Soooted's Table I will be there and it's cheap and you all know I am the easiest money. So, let's get it on! Where? FCP of course silly! 9:30 EDT time 20 minutes to start!

Com'on and Play... $10 + $1 NL Holdem Fcp Private Tourney... Soooted's Table I will be there and it's cheap and you all know I am the easiest money. So, let's get it on! Where? FCP of course silly! 9:30 EDT time 20 minutes to start!
we got 5 so far

They are all afraid of me. yes, that is right. I am currently going for the title of most points in the Neg-O without cashing and I have a really good chance of winning this title. I know this makes you all shake in your boots. I am intimidating. I am fierce. I am a warrior.What are you all waiting for? Say something!

tick tock tick tockTime running out to join the battle.need at least one more for full table.you really are afraid of theresa arent you!

anyone of these players not playing in the tourney is a pussy. <-sorry Theresa, it had to be said.8 Members: GWCGWC, ncperrotta069, Brisco, WhiskyRiver, SBriand, herokid7, socalpoker_j, weakdraw

Did you see that character thread? Can you believe they left ME out? What is this forum coming to?
I agree..I was left out also. We should start our own club. I would play, but Im playing in a Bluff Poker Tour tourney on Fulltilt now.

It's too bad FCP doesn't let you transfer funds, I wanted to offer up a bounty on me, just for kicks. I'm not going to mess with karma by saying anything like, "as chip leader, it looks like it might be safe." No, I'll stay away from saying anything like that.....

It's too bad FCP doesn't let you transfer funds, I wanted to offer up a bounty on me, just for kicks. I'm not going to mess with karma by saying anything like, "as chip leader, it looks like it might be safe." No, I'll stay away from saying anything like that.....
Karma bit me in the tail. Hard to put Coinflip on 2/4 after a raise to give him the straight :club:
anyone of these players not playing in the tourney is a pussy. <-sorry Theresa, it had to be said.8 Members: GWCGWC, ncperrotta069, Brisco, WhiskyRiver, SBriand, herokid7, socalpoker_j, weakdraw
I wanted to, I was scrambling to get money on FCP but didn't make it in time. Do you guys do this regularly?