What Other Poker Forums Do You Guys Frequent?

Hi I have been lurking the forum for a while and recently signed up. I read a thread about good poker blogs here and opened my eyes to the world of poker blogs. How about poker forums? What other poker forums do you guys frequent? I read forum here and at full tilt, they are pretty good forums. Any others?

Hi I have been lurking the forum for a while and recently signed up. I read a thread about good poker blogs here and opened my eyes to the world of poker blogs. How about poker forums? What other poker forums do you guys frequent? I read forum here and at full tilt, they are pretty good forums. Any others?
This is pretty much the only forum I frequent.I couldn't imagine spending MORE time with other forums too.Most poker pros just don't update their sites enough or I'm not interested in what that player has to say on a day-to-day.

If I cheated on FCP she'd probably find out.... she's a nosy little biotch!But no, seriously... Who has time for that? I might read an article or something elsewhere, but frequent? Yeah right.

Just this one, has all the crazies I need for one forum.

I go to 2+2 which isn't much different than this forum except that their posters tend to be older than fcp's.
And thats the place for more serious talk, most of the time.BWs for the latest bounsesRGP has gone nuts but it was my first love