I've Got $100 In Neteller Right Now....

I have been playing short handed, $50 NL (I'd have to go back down, obviously) almost exclusively on UB and FCP. I had $100 in pokerrewards to clear the pokersource bonus, and promptly pulled in after I cleared it. So where are the good re-load bonuses, or else, where are other good short handed games? Or PLO, I was really into that for a while.

I have been playing short handed, $50 NL (I'd have to go back down, obviously) almost exclusively on UB and FCP. I had $100 in pokerrewards to clear the pokersource bonus, and promptly pulled in after I cleared it. So where are the good re-load bonuses, or else, where are other good short handed games? Or PLO, I was really into that for a while.
PSO has a promotion for pokerroom right now for 12000 points
Deposit it in to my poker account on FCP, I will double your money and give you 50% back minus 6% handling fee.
Let's play a $100 HU SNG, then you'll double my money, minus the rake, and with no handling fee :club:
If you like shorthanded I would put it into Full Tilt Poker. You will get a 100% deposit bonus, and you can clear it about the same speed as you can on FCP. Definitely faster than on UB for sure...Also if you havent tried Party Poker the short handed games there are unreal. You can get a $25 deposit bonus there it clears really quickly - only 125 raked hands need be played.hope that helpsEdited for Spaminess.
Yup I would say Party. Use the $25 bonus code, clear the 125 hands then decide whether to move it around to another site or stay there.