Big Summer Movies

We got MI:3, The Da Vinci Code, X-men 3, Miami Vice, Pirates, Superman Returns and Clerks 2.Now we dont know how good these will be but how do you think it'll compare to other years?I'm sure other years have had better summers but i'm still excited for these ones.

We got MI:3, The Da Vinci Code, X-men 3, Miami Vice, Pirates, Superman Returns and Clerks 2.Now we dont know how good these will be but how do you think it'll compare to other years?I'm sure other years have had better summers but i'm still excited for these ones.
I'm looking forward to Superman and Pirates. I'm looking forward to X-men, but for another reason. Industry reports say that they'll be doing a strictly Wolverine movie as a sort of spinoff from the franchise. If they attempt to stay close to the comics it ought to be awesome.

They are just re-doing the superman movies completely, correct? Kinda like the batman ones?I'm not sure how the superman movie will turn out, but I will say that when I saw a preview for it in theaters, the actor they got to play superman this time looks so much like the real thing I pissed my pants in amazement. Then again, it was just like a 2 second clip of his face, so maybe I overreacted.Not looking forward to MI3, I think they should have stopped after the second.DaVinci Code, yeah I'm pretty psyched. Ian McKellan was a phenomenal pick as Teabing.The others, mehish.

Not looking forward to MI3, I think they should have stopped after the second.
I think 99% of us are not looking forward to seeing Tom Cruise at all.I would not spend another dime on any of his movies ever again. Even the old ones. Why would I give that whackjob a profit?

not that anyone cares but 1998 was a pretty good summerFear and Loathing in Las VegasTruman Show (i liked it)Armageddon (other people seem to like it)PiSaving Private RyanRoundersRush HourRonin1993 tooMenace II SocietyJurassic ParkThe FirmWeekend at Bernie's 2 (better than the first!)Searching for Bobby FischerRobin Hood: Men in TightsDazed and ConfusedThe Fugitive

I am looking forward to Clerks 2, X-Men: The Last Stand, The Da Vinci Code, Nacho Libre, A Scanner Darkly, My Super Ex-Girlfriend, and of course, Snakes on a Plane.

I don't get all the Tom Cruise hate. Sure he is a bit wierd, who the hell in Hollywood isn't after 20+ years in that industry?I'll check out Clerks 2, MI3, Xmen 3 and probably PotC2... maybe the DiVinci Code if it gets good reviews. Should be called the summer of sequeals.P.S. Armageddon was one of the worst movies ever made. Jerry Bruckheimer is a bad bad man.

Am I the only one who wants to go see the Miami Vice movie? I thought it sounded pretty stupid, but the trailer looked pretty damn good.Oh and I'll probably check out the Da Vinci Code and the Pirates movie. Outside chance at seeing MI3 since the other ones were good.--RuffRidr

I'll be checking out Clerks, Da Vinci, and Xmen 3

Last summer was decent:Ashley Blue: ChokeholdThe Legend of Teabagger VanceAnal Assault: Vol. 2, The Second Coming (OK, so it was an Easter release)Sweet Honeybuns, Vol 19There's more...see the original Clerks for more info

Totally forgot about Beerfest as well, the new movie from the Broken Lizard comedy team. This one looks to be as good if not better than Super Troopers.

i'm looking forward to the davinci code movie.. i read the book and was entertained, so i figure the movie ought to be good. plus i have an already arranged date to go see it with a lady the night before she goes to europe for a month :club: also, my friend is the biggest superman fanatic you will ever meet, so he wont let me forget that the new one is coming as well.

MI3 & Da Vinchi are probably the only ones I'll pay movie price to see this summer out of the blockbusters.Say what you want about Cruise, his movies kick some serious a__!Also I've heard a lot of buzz about "The Departed" it's a remake from Scorsese with Damon & DiCaprio. I don't know the release date and don't think there's even a trailer yet:http://imdb.com/title/tt0407887/

The Best movies out this summer:From your resident Movie Geek:Superman ReturnsMy Super ExgirlfriendPirates of the CarribeanX:3Nacho LibreClerks 2Da Vinci CodeCarsThe BreakupClickand Last but certaintly not least...Talledaga Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Totally forgot about Beerfest as well, the new movie from the Broken Lizard comedy team. This one looks to be as good if not better than Super Troopers.
Don't make me laugh. Better? impossible.
They are just re-doing the superman movies completely, correct? Kinda like the batman ones?
This Superman picks up 5 years after the events of Superman II and assumes III and IV never happened.
I think 99% of us are not looking forward to seeing Tom Cruise at all.I would not spend another dime on any of his movies ever again. Even the old ones. Why would I give that whackjob a profit?
I don't choose my movies based on the personal lives of the actors.
They are just re-doing the superman movies completely, correct? Kinda like the batman ones?
This Superman picks up 5 years after the events of Superman II and assumes III and IV never happened.
I think everyone would like to assume that III and IV never happened...Kryptonite isn't the only thing that could kill Superman...apparently you can do it with the one two punch combination of Richard Pryor and Dolph Lundgren