Alexander Ovechkin-alexander Semin

Apparently, the players on the Capitals genuinely believe that Semin is more talented than Ovechkin. That's not to say he is a better player, but they believe he has more talent. Kind of like a Kovalev, who many players believe is amongst the most skilled players in the league. I did Off the Record with Eminger yesterday. I'm also going to try and trade for him...

Man, I love Kovalev. If Semin is anything like him then you have a beauty...I'm still impressed every time I remember my first trip to Pittsburgh, when Kovy was the first guy out after the practice, and he stood in the rain for over an hour signing autographs for us. Class act.Anyways, I know nothing about Semin....I hear that Ovechkin is decent though...

I call BS
I'm dead serious dude, no joke. I was on OTR with Eminger yesterday and it came straight from his mouth. They say his shot is sick and has great moves. He likes to hold on to the puck also, though, so he won't play on a line with Ovechkin, instead, they'll dominate together on the power play. Cheap Thieves are forming a SICK base for the next five years...

Daniel, I can't believe with your endless vaults of vast wealth and unstopable charisma that you haven't gotten a group of investors together yet to buy a Hockey team! Can you imagine the Cheap Thieves....for REAL? B)

I'm dead serious dude, no joke. I was on OTR with Eminger yesterday and it came straight from his mouth. They say his shot is sick and has great moves. He likes to hold on to the puck also, though, so he won't play on a line with Ovechkin, instead, they'll dominate together on the power play. Cheap Thieves are forming a SICK base for the next five years...
hmmm, well I suppose Eminger should have somewhat of an inside scoop, lol. But more talented than Ovechkin? Still sounds like a stretch. Thanks for the heads-up anyway, it may prove to be valuable info for next years fantasy pools B)
Apparently, the players on the Capitals genuinely believe that Semin is more talented than Ovechkin. That's not to say he is a better player, but they believe he has more talent. Kind of like a Kovalev, who many players believe is amongst the most skilled players in the league. I did Off the Record with Eminger yesterday. I'm also going to try and trade for him...
Yeah, and I heard at least a dozen times this year that Malkin is more talented than Ovechkin. Apparently Ovechkin just got really lucky this year because half of the Russian Elite League is better than he is.
Yeah, and I heard at least a dozen times this year that Malkin is more talented than Ovechkin. Apparently Ovechkin just got really lucky this year because half of the Russian Elite League is better than he is.
Not just Russians; I heard Tony Tanti is making a comeback and word is he's better than Ovechkin.
Not just Russians; I heard Tony Tanti is making a comeback and word is he's better than Ovechkin.
Wow, and Chris Dahlquist is SO much better than Tony...when these guys all lace em up next year there won't be a spot left for poor old Alex.
Daniel, I can't believe with your endless vaults of vast wealth and unstopable charisma that you haven't gotten a group of investors together yet to buy a Hockey team! Can you imagine the Cheap Thieves....for REAL? B)
Hockey teams have been -EV. :club: But seriously man the Laurie's bought the Blues in 99(?) and sold it this year and they lost almost $300 million yeooooooouch. They lost almost $50 million the season BEFORE the lockout when they still made the playoffs.
Hockey teams have been -EV. :club: But seriously man the Laurie's bought the Blues in 99(?) and sold it this year and they lost almost $300 million yeooooooouch. They lost almost $50 million the season BEFORE the lockout when they still made the playoffs.
NHL teams are good for billionaires who are looking for a tax deduction.Daniel and maybe a few of his buddies should look into a junior team or maybe a lacrosse team. I can definitely see a lacrosse team being called the Cheap Thieves.