Corey Perry For Steve Eminger

AHL Trade  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Fair Trade, will help both teams
    • Need to add something along with Eminger to make it fair
    • Perry is a superstar, Eminger isn't enough in return

Corey Perry is 1.00 and a free agent while Eminger is a free agent for 1.50. I've just offered Ravag this trade, what do you guys think of it? I already have Bobby Ryan in Anaheim and could use some help on defense...

i didnt really watch many capitals games this year and when i did surprise surprise i wasnt looking at this guy. but next year he'll be with alex and alex.i did watch quite a few anaheim games this year and was pretty impressed with perry.there are a lot of good young players on that team contributing. i think more time together will make them that much better. it depends on what u think of eminger and if he is worth it soley on being a defenceman?personally i'd probably look for a different deal but i'm not that smart

Perry just FUBAR'ed his knee, I doubt this trade is going through immediately.Edit - I really didn't think someone would get to that before me. Damn you Zach.
:club:

Perry is going to get major PP time in the years to come because he's got great skills but his skating is a little weak, so I think the PP will be his niche, which will get him lots of points. I say keep the kid.

Indeed...as a Ducks fan I am a bit biased but I do know that Carlyle will keep him and Getzlaf together for a long time so that should be a nice 2/3 of a line in the near future..perhaps even the #1 line as early as 2007-08.

Corey Perry is 1.00 and a free agent while Eminger is a free agent for 1.50. I've just offered Ravag this trade, what do you guys think of it? I already have Bobby Ryan in Anaheim and could use some help on defense...
You want a defenseman - I will give you Bryan Berard for him
I'm looking for a young, cheap defenseman in return.
Francois Bouillon $0.25 or Henrik Tallinder $0.25? It doesn't get any cheaper.I've also got Nick Boynton $0.75.

The frustrating thing is Eminger was my next pick in the expansion draft, but Goose took Oleg Saprykin immediately before my choice thus eliminating the rest of Ravag's players from the available list. I had also been emailing Ravag since before the expansion draft trying to work out a deal for Eminger, but it took him months to reply. Oh well, Nigel Dawes will be a monster! :club: