Why Didn't Jerry And That Other Guy Return?

from DN's blog:

At that point, I came into the room to grab Jerry and speak with him outside the room. Jerry didn't return, and I grabbed his chips and took them out of play.When we got down to six players, Jimmy Herrera, the Red Hot Poker Tour qualifier and fan favorite took a walk with me... he didn't return.
What happened?
from DN's blog:What happened?
LOL. Well its about time someone finally had the guts to ask this question and start a thread about it! Bravo sir :club:

Daniel addressed this in the Blog forum. He said we'll find out when t's aired on tv. That being said, since this is the 10000th post regarding this, I've decided to hold off on the flaming, because there will be plenty of that to follow.

When Daniel could not sleep the night before he went out wandering the streets of Toronto. Stumbled into a psychic parlor and was told that his stars didn't line up correctly for the letter J. Upon realizing the problems this could lead having a new protege he decided to make an executive decision. Jerry & Jimmy would not be allowed to be the protege, hence them being pulled from the table. Daniel also rigged the river to give Clinton a better two pair knocking out Justin in 9th.Jerry and Jimmy were last seen walking the streets of Toronto wearing matching shirts:deadmanwalking2.jpg

from DN's blog:QUOTEAt that point, I came into the room to grab Jerry and speak with him outside the room. Jerry didn't return, and I grabbed his chips and took them out of play.When we got down to six players, Jimmy Herrera, the Red Hot Poker Tour qualifier and fan favorite took a walk with me... he didn't return.What happened?
He just says we will find out when it's on TV.
You will all find out when the show airs...
God Dammit!
If Jerry said "God Dammit" would that be swearing? I remember in the pregame show some guy warning them about that. It's lame but possible. Airs in late June.

The answer is simple.They were taken out back and shot.Then they were cut into very small pieces and the pieces sent to the farthest corners of canada.It's so obvious..why don't you guys see that?

They have just been located, swabbing spit out of recycled Molson Canadian beer bottles at brewery No. 15 in Quebec.They were both given 10 year sentences....

After listening to some of Ali Nejad's commentary on his laptop, Jerry asked to be physically removed before he rode him like a pig in kentucky back on the farm where his pappy raised him

The answer is simple.They were taken out back and shot.Then they were cut into very small pieces and the pieces sent to the farthest corners of canada.It's so obvious..why don't you guys see that?
Don't forget added to the chili nachos. Apparently, Daniel is NOT a vegetarian.