It's Bad Luck To Be A Jerk Online

This guy had me all in during a heads up sng for 50 on fcp but i hit my flush on the river and he starts swearing at me like its my faultI then come back and build a lead and he winds up similarly sucking out on me three times but he's still being a jerkI'm finally down to 200 chips he has 3800 i'm all in with another flush draw and he has a set and types in BYE!I knew the second he did that i'd hit my flush - you just don't mess with the online gods like that - I'm so superstitious that when i have someone all in and dominated and they say gg i dont say thank you until the final cardwound up coming back from 200 to beat him - Never type in a rude comment unless your opponent is drawing dead

I'd be pissed too if you went all in on a flush DRAW.
When you are majorly short stacked heads up in an SNG you will have to go in with a flush draw, especially if you have overcards too.
I'd be pissed too if you went all in on a flush DRAW.
I hope you mean 'I'd be pissed too if you CALLED and all in on a flush draw . . ."

Kinda same thing happened to me, I was heads up, he tries to bluff and goes all in, before I call I typed: "Bad timing, need more practising :D".I had AA, he had 95 offsuit. On the flop he hits nothing, turn is 5, river is 9.. :club:

Oh yeah, I always hate to get my money in when I have the best hand. It really pisses me off.
do you know what a flush DRAW is?EDIT: nvm I get what you meant now