In One Sentence...

The match is lit as the minions of darkness begin their march to the city.. fire, chaos, rebellion.. anarchy.. and now, complete silence.
Awesomely great.
I'm a douchebag.
Aw, man, I'm drunk and a massive disappointment to everyone who has ever cared about me.
These two are more my speed. But I think mine would be.A complete waste of time and space.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesomely great.These two are more my speed. But I think mine would be.A complete waste of time and space.
You are most definately a Homp!

One sentence? OK, one of these two, take your pick:1) Very streaky, on the scale of decades.2) Slow and steady climb from nowhere to ???.

Here's my real one (my original one...I must've been coming off a night shift):I forever had the potential of doing something great, but instead, struggle continuously in a life made for the mundane and lukewarm.

this is the gayest fucking thread ever.however, there are always gems in the rough:

I'm pretty popular on the internet.
I miss turd

like someold school e.e. type fuck .i rip goddamn conventions and rules in halfeven as i typerip them top to bottom .not even spitting on the line i folded into .improv perforation weep that it goes so smooth for somewhile you struggle to placeone proper letterbefore one that follows proper