Phil Ivey @ The Phoenix Suns

HeyIm watching the suns/lakers game right now, and they were showing coach mike d'antoni on the screen, and i saw some dude sitting behind, in the front row about a few seats to the right of the suns bench and i was like.. man that guy looks familiar and i realized it was phil ivey lol. if anyone else is watching the game, he is wearing the beige button down shirt.so if anyone wonderin where ivey is, hes sitting courtside @ the suns/laker game.

HeyIm watching the suns/lakers game right now, and they were showing coach mike d'antoni on the screen, and i saw some dude sitting behind, in the front row about a few seats to the right of the suns bench and i was like.. man that guy looks familiar and i realized it was phil ivey lol. if anyone else is watching the game, he is wearing the beige button down shirt.so if anyone wonderin where ivey is, hes sitting courtside @ the suns/laker game.
I dont know how I can ever repay you...(calling LVPD to cancel the missing persons report)Please switch over to the Animal Planet channel and see if you can find the location of Annie Duke please....WHEW!I can finally get some sleep!!!
Please switch over to the Animal Planet channel and see if you can find the location of Annie Duke please....WHEW!
i think that was her in the bushes getting humped by an orangutan.wait...nevermind, that was another orangutan.

I agree showtime, if you want to be a prick beans don't ****ing reply to the topics. and seriously your comments are ****ing retarded so you are better off shutting the **** up

I agree showtime, if you want to be a prick beans don't ****ing reply to the topics. and seriously your comments are ****ing retarded so you are better off shutting the **** up
Don't you fucking dare talk to Beans like that, and your rant loses a lot of purpose when it's a bunch of bleeps! Beans will say Whatever he pleases, Whenever he pleases, and you will laugh as the rest of us laugh!
laugh at comments that are anything but funny that makes no sense.Also don't you dare talk to me like that bro. This has nothing to do with you.
you and beans get a room thenwe'll just be listening with a cup over the door.
Wow, you're a fucking moron.Eat a pickleBeans is the man.Look, no stars!
But if he wanted to be a prick....how would NOT replying help him accomplish his goal? LOL.Seriously though, learn to take a F*CKING joke. If the OP can't handle someone flaming a LITTTTTLLLLE bit on a post he made ON AN INTERNET FORUM, then he might as well just never go outside again for fear of getting his feelings hurt. Noone personally insulted him, just a TINY little bit of flaming. Deal with it. It happens. Who cares. If YOU are going to get all ****ing ****ed ***ut *t, **en **n't ****ing **ad *t.
Beans is sort of like the mascott around here. He doesn't reply all that often, but when he does, we bow our heads. :club:
You see... If Steve agrees with me... It's game, set, match! I win.
Geez...Why so angry???It was a joke dudeI didnt cuss you....forum rage?I'll bow out and let this dead serious post continue....
:club: don't let the asshats get you down.we were just going into an annie duke discovery channel tangent. how could pass that up?
:club: don't let the asshats get you down.we were just going into an annie duke discovery channel tangent. how could pass that up?
I'm waiting for the Mythbusters episode about looking at her thru a telescope...five will get ya ten you'll go blind
lol guys, just leave him alone...the OP is obviosly a noob who didnt have the common sense to lurk the site before posting...he didnt even look at the 1st page of general before starting the same thread.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=59450
That would be fine, but it wasn't even the OP who got mad, lol.

Hmmm, I think I see him...Is he next to the lady in a blue shirt right above the pistons sign?