Here are my picks !1:00 PM CHEAP SHOT ARTISTS @ BAYSIDE --Cheap shot 1:00 PM BEERAINS @ CHEAP THIEVES-- Cheap thieves 1:00 PM DA BEARS @ TEAM ARENAS-- Da Bears 1:00 PM DEMENTED AVENGERS @ TEAM RAMROD--Demented 1:00 PM KINGS IN THE HOLE @ CRUNCH BUNCH--Kings 1:00 PM UNMENTIONABLES @ WERTHY JERKS--Jerks 1:00 PM LOOSHLE'S LOSERS @ THE DEGENERATES--Looshle's losers4:00 PM KIELBASY POSSE @ 5150'S--5150's 4:00 PM CHECKY AND FRIENDS @ HC DUKES--Checky 4:00 PM ALF'S ROOM @ BROCCOLI-- Broccoli4:00 PM ZIMMER @ LOST LEADER--Zimmer 4:00 PM YANGSTERS @ VIVA LA JOPKE--Viva 4:00 PM GHOSTS OF ELVIS @ CIGAR LOVERS-- Cigar Lovers 4:00 PM OH YOU CALL I CALL? @ THE CZARS--I call you 8:00 PM TEAM CANADA @ CC RIDERS--Canada MONDAY MAY 8 9:00 PM DRAWIN' DEAD @ HOOSIER'S HEROS--Hoosiers Herosthose are some good picks i think i got this week in the bag.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, okay. I've been extremely busy since last week's...unfortunate...incident. But I'm back and the mighty mighty Unmentionables are ready to roll. On to the picks!1:00 PM CHEAP SHOT ARTISTS @ BAYSIDE -- Bayside, because I rented Dead Man on Campus and was extremely disappointed in how dull it was, despite loving it when I was younger. Now I need some positivity from something Zack Morris. 1:00 PM BEERAINS @ CHEAP THIEVES -- Beerains, because the Cheap Thieves tried not to give their opponent credit for out-playing them last week and that's just not cool!1:00 PM DA BEARS @ TEAM ARENAS -- Team Arenas, because seriously, how sick is Gilbert?1:00 PM DEMENTED AVENGERS @ TEAM RAMROD -- Demented Avengers, because a hot girl I know just said some movie was "demented" as I went to look at this and I don't believe that can be coincidence.1:00 PM KINGS IN THE HOLE @ CRUNCH BUNCH -- KitH, because their initials make it sound like someone with a lisp trying to say "kiss". 1:00 PM UNMENTIONABLES @ WERTHY JERKS -- The Unmentionables, because I guarantee I go longer than two hands this week!1:00 PM LOOSHLE'S LOSERS @ THE DEGENERATES -- The Degenerates, because I want my first place back!4:00 PM KIELBASY POSSE @ 5150'S -- 5150, because the person who I copied and pasted had 5150 and I couldn't think of anything else to put here.4:00 PM CHECKY AND FRIENDS @ HC DUKES -- HC Dukes, because Checky made some mama jokes at me last week and my soul is still crying just a little bit.4:00 PM ALF'S ROOM @ BROCCOLI -- Alf's Room, because I have two bags of broccoli going to waste in my fridge because I'm not smart enough to figure out how to cook it.4:00 PM ZIMMER @ LOST LEADER -- Zimmer, because everyone deserves a second chance.4:00 PM YANGSTERS @ VIVA LA JOPKE -- Yangsters, because PH is awesome.4:00 PM GHOSTS OF ELVIS @ CIGAR LOVERS -- Ghosts of Elvis, because I asked the aforementioned hot girl and she said:missm******* (11:45:23 AM): ghosts because they are scarymissm******* (11:45:39 AM): and cigar lovers would run awaymissm******* (11:45:54 AM): cuzz theyre lazy fat smoking f******4:00 PM OH YOU CALL I CALL? @ THE CZARS -- OH YOU CALL I CALL?, because I don't believe in folding.8:00 PM TEAM CANADA @ CC RIDERS -- CC Riders, because I'm temporarily driving the bandwagon (until I get off, which isn't this week).MONDAY MAY 8 9:00 PM DRAWIN' DEAD @ HOOSIER'S HEROS -- Drawin' Dead, because even though you are dead to me after week one, at least you spelled your name correctly!As always, no thought or research went into these picks.

I will accept these last two entries for this weeks pool, however, please remember that all picks are supposed to be in by saturday midnight ET.Thanks

Okay, okay. I've been extremely busy since last week's...unfortunate...incident. But I'm back and the mighty mighty Unmentionables are ready to roll. On to the picks!4:00 PM GHOSTS OF ELVIS @ CIGAR LOVERS -- Ghosts of Elvis, because I asked the aforementioned hot girl and she said:missm******* (11:45:23 AM): ghosts because they are scarymissm******* (11:45:39 AM): and cigar lovers would run awaymissm******* (11:45:54 AM): cuzz theyre lazy fat smoking f******As always, no thought or research went into these picks.
What in the world makes you think that just because I smoke Cigars I am fat.I am but that's not the point, and 260 isn't fat on a 6'5" man, it's a little heavy.And Lazy? I worked for like 5 hours the other day before I told my crew to finish while I went home and took a nap. Is that lazy?Man my people are so wanting to sue if calling a lawyer didn't take so much energy and the phone requires us getting off the barcalounger.She better be really hot.I will be smoking 2 cigars this morning in defiance to this so called hot girl. At least I can rest in the knowlege that I already got my hot girl, so I can let myself go, no need to pretend anymore.What is funny is that I am actually getting some of Elvis's stuff from his home in Palm Springs next week. Elvis owned two homes in his life, Graceland, and the home in Palm Springs. My son-in-law's grandfather did the remodel on the Elvis home here in Palm Springs after Elvis sold it and took all the nick nacks he could get from the house, including some 3 inch shag black and red carpet, bar stools, shaving kit, a stove etc. He is giving me some of this stuff, so I may very well have a connection for the actual ghost of Elvis. I will of course list these things on Ebay, because Elvis was a wank and fans of Elvis need to get a life. :club:
What in the world makes you think that just because I smoke Cigars I am fat.I am but that's not the point, and 260 isn't fat on a 6'5" man, it's a little heavy.And Lazy? I worked for like 5 hours the other day before I told my crew to finish while I went home and took a nap. Is that lazy?Man my people are so wanting to sue if calling a lawyer didn't take so much energy and the phone requires us getting off the barcalounger.She better be really hot.I will be smoking 2 cigars this morning in defiance to this so called hot girl. At least I can rest in the knowlege that I already got my hot girl, so I can let myself go, no need to pretend anymore.What is funny is that I am actually getting some of Elvis's stuff from his home in Palm Springs next week. Elvis owned two homes in his life, Graceland, and the home in Palm Springs. My son-in-law's grandfather did the remodel on the Elvis home here in Palm Springs after Elvis sold it and took all the nick nacks he could get from the house, including some 3 inch shag black and red carpet, bar stools, shaving kit, a stove etc. He is giving me some of this stuff, so I may very well have a connection for the actual ghost of Elvis. I will of course list these things on Ebay, because Elvis was a wank and fans of Elvis need to get a life. :club:
Elvis is alive and well and living in Tweed Ontario
I will accept these last two entries for this weeks pool, however, please remember that all picks are supposed to be in by saturday midnight ET.Thanks
thank you for letting me slide this once. i promise it wont happen again but my gf came up this weekend and was on some sort of ebay binge.

Announcements