Phil Ivey On Ft Right Now!

First time in a long time, I have seen Ivey on FT. He's sporting a new avatar now and he's currently sitting with 10k on 2 tables.

He was on last week and that isn't a new avatar to my knowledge.

He was on last week and that isn't a new avatar to my knowledge.
Last time I saw him on was back in like January and his avatar was wearing a basketball jersey.

One of these days somebody needs to make a book or movie about Ivey. I know he's a secretive guy and just wants to play poker, which is of course why I, and i'm sure everybody else would just eat it up. All the stories I hear about the craps tables and sports betting...I want numbers. I want to hear it all god damn it! So if somebody could get that going right away that would be great.Thx

Ivy busted in the 50/100 nl heads up match. He had 10k, the other guy had like 9k. Ivy raised to 300 other guy called, flop was queen high, he bet 500, other guy raised to 1400, Ivey reraised to 4100, other guy moves all in. Ivy has AQ, other guy had flush draw! catches flush on river. Next hand Ivy raises, other guy moves all in, Ivey shows QJ, other guy has Aces, and Phil is done.

if i had enough money to play 300-600 LHE i would die of shock
4 years right? Wow what a day that would be
One of these days somebody needs to make a book or movie about Ivey. I know he's a secretive guy and just wants to play poker, which is of course why I, and i'm sure everybody else would just eat it up. All the stories I hear about the craps tables and sports betting...I want numbers. I want to hear it all god damn it! So if somebody could get that going right away that would be great.Thx
I imagine he will be featured in Michael Craig's new book about Andy Beal. Considering Phil is the one who busted Beal
I imagine he will be featured in Michael Craig's new book about Andy Beal. Considering Phil is the one who busted Beal
I thought Craig said there wasn't another book in the works...I think he said that his articles in BLUFF were all that would be written
I thought Craig said there wasn't another book in the works...I think he said that his articles in BLUFF were all that would be written
You may be right, I was under the impression he had another book in the works, but I can't be positive about that