Dedicated To The Dearly Departed Jerry & Jimmy

Or perhaps you could write a proper sentence?Such as......
You may personally be way smarter than me for all I know. Congrats!
It's pretty weak....no make that REALLYYYYYYYYYYY weak.
k thx bye
Why do you constantly make yourself look like an idiot?
um, if jerry was cheating then why did he just call off 90% of his stack against a much better hand? :club:
And in doing so handcuff my ability to attack Brians blinds. That J-7 play was so bad I wanted to vomit. It's like we were on UB playing a dollar sng. By the way, he mumbled something about wanting a hot dog and then left. Jimmy, oddly enough, was in the mood for a burrito.
I'm not quite sure either, but I think I have put together the pieces:The old guy died at the table, and some other guy got busted for cheating.
Loogie, I never got a chance to imitate your sig- I was gonna do it too and just never saw the right time. Sorry, man, because that **** kills me- it needed an homage if you will.

Years ago I had some involvement with video production and commercials.So much of what we saw on that feed should not have been shown. Typically a production Co. will take the pieces of the 25 hours or so of video and couple it with more polished exit interviews, etc. My guess is they took Sol and did an interview with him after words as well as Brian, Jerry, Jimmy, etc. some stuff they probably shot from the nights before, etc., and the final version should be a tightly editied 1 hour version of the whole day+ humorous snippetts.That is if they do this right. If not, and the final version turns out to be pretty much everything we saw, then....well....hate to be critical but man. What a mess.I just can't see that happening though. I just don't think Daniel would allow or approve of a lousy final version of this thing.Anxious to hear Lois's detailed take on it all.

In defence of the Webcast. I think it just shows how most of us are use to watching poker on tv like "Europen Poker", "High Stakes Poker" in 1hr.Keep in mind that those shows are edited from 12hrs to 1hr.The "Protoge" was live webcast which was very unique. I really like the factthat we get an insight into Daniel's thinking of poker with the play of hands.You don't get that on Celebrity Poker or PartyPoker Open on tv.I think there will be more improvements for next time, keeping to the fact this is the first time it is being done. We all get a better understanding of a taping of a poker show which shows other factors of play into poker.I think the "HOLE CAM" could have been exploited better as opposed to guessing the hole cards but I'm sure over time, they will correct this.Does anyone know if average Joe can create there own webcast the wayFCP did it?? Is is difficult to do?? Any techy poker players out there??Good job with the webcast!!!Look forward to more improvements!

Don't mistake acting a fool at times for being a stupid person. I'm not going to get in a big thing with you, but i feel confident when I say i'm in the top 90% of the world as far as intelligence goes.
You mean Top 10% right?
You mean Top 10% right?
Dont question him!1!!! Hes teh intelgent!!1!!!!! im soo glad he took time off from mensa masturbating to join us on this here intarweb messagebored thingie!!!!!1

I have this theory, that Jerry & Jimmy will return in their own special show. Wasnt Jerry the most experienced player,in terms of playing years, and Jimmy the least experienced.Maybe dn decided that he would give Jerry & Jimmy extra tuition? Hence, demonstrating how you can teach an old dog new tricks, i.e Jerry. Maybe with Jimmy he is going to show what he can go with raw talent?Or, more than likely, i need one of those special tin hats.

In defense of the Webcast. I think it just shows how most of us are use to watching poker on tv like "Europen Poker", "High Stakes Poker" in 1hr.Keep in mind that those shows are edited from 12hrs to 1hr.The "Protoge" was live webcast which was very unique. I really like the factthat we get an insight into Daniel's thinking of poker with the play of hands.You don't get that on Celebrity Poker or PartyPoker Open on tv.I think there will be more improvements for next time, keeping to the fact this is the first time it is being done. We all get a better understanding of a taping of a poker show which shows other factors of play into poker.I think the "HOLE CAM" could have been exploited better as opposed to guessing the hole cards but I'm sure over time, they will correct this.Does anyone know if average Joe can create there own webcast the wayFCP did it?? Is is difficult to do?? Any techy poker players out there??Good job with the webcast!!!Look forward to more improvements!
It wouldn't be all that hard. As long as you have a stable and fast connection to broadcast, you could do a show outside of your house. It would take a little more work than just using your average webcam to cyber with the laides, since you need more cameras and have to switch between them, but in all reality it wouldn't be that tough.

I'll see Jimmy at redhot tonite, and I'll ask whats up. I'll update tomorrow when I get in to work.Assuming Jimmy is going to the same location I am. He has been for the last 3 months so odds are he'll be there tonite.There's no way he quit, he's not retarded, I REALLY doubt its anything shady on his part. My guess is he was made an offer by Dan the Man.

It seems a little unfair to Jerry and Jimmy for this thing to be kept secret until the show airs. It's inevitable that Rumors will circulate until then. When one of those rumors is "Cheating" it just serves to damage the reputations of those guys unnecessarily - assuming they didn't both cheat. They may seem like nobodies to us but they are Somebodies to those who know them.PairTheBoard

Don't mistake acting a fool at times for being a stupid person. I'm not going to get in a big thing with you, but i feel confident when I say i'm in the top 90% of the world as far as intelligence goes.
Butcho22, you owe me a new keyboard. When reading the above statement, I laughed so hard I spit coffe on my screen which then dropped into the keyboard and ruined it. Thanks for the comic relief, but please stop now, you are making the bottom 10% of the knowledge tree feel like they have a chance to climb higher.
Leon Lett was 14 years old in 1982.O.K. I goofed - it was the '93 Doplphins / Cowboys game I'd like to see in Butcho22's sig.... - seems like yesterday - Steve Deberg at the helm of the Dolphins ..."That's the play that always sticks out in my mind," Lett said. "The funny part is, I was having one of my best games ever as a Cowboy. I really think that was the day I arrived in the NFL. I was dominating people. But, of course, all anybody remembers is that play. I can laugh about it now. We ended up winning the Super Bowl [that year], so it doesn't look that bad today." - - - Still looks Bad Leon. HEY Fidler -see you're here ... NICE JOB , Congrats.What are you going to be doing next as the new Proteje ? -Hanging w/ Danny in Vegas now ?