Brian Fidler, Daniel's New Protege

after a night out on the town with Daniel and the rest of the qualifiers, I woke up Monday morning with a bad case of hemorroids. Congratulations Brian. I'm still a little bitter about the incident between Daniel and I.
wouldnt it be hilarious if this was actually jerry?lol :):):club::D:D:D
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a night out on the town with Daniel and the rest of the qualifiers, I woke up Monday morning with a bad case of hemorroids. Congratulations Brian. I'm still a little bitter about the incident between Daniel and I.
This guy gets my vote as the best screen name ever!

So what did happen to Jerry?

i called this guy winning two weeks ago in the stash thread...he has the look
:club: Isn't that like pickng a horse to win because you like color of the saddle?
He was actually the opposite of intimidating, and in a half hour span got Jerry to give him a ton of chips and got it all in vs. Cory when Cory had Q-Q, but Brian had A-A. Unlucky for Cory, lucky for Brian. At that point in my mind it was just a question of who was going to be heads up vs. him- he had a shitload of chips. Brian was/is a very likeable fellow who I enjoyed talking too- we had a good time, and I wish him the best. He played well and got the cards to do so, nothing I haven't done many times- just not this time. Alright, I wil be honest- I hate him. :club:
Could someone explain why the two players were (Mysteriously taken away)?
Could someone explain why the two players were (Mysteriously taken away)?
OMG dude. Fair warning...If you are serious go to www.flameretardentsuits.comQuickly! :club:

I was reffering to DN's blog where he wrote: "At that point, I came into the room to grab Jerry and speak with him outside the room. Jerry didn't return, and I grabbed his chips and took them out of play."Just curious why he didn't return?

Only conclusion:It was rigged.

Congrats to Fidler on winning the 5,000k Match tonight. This guy is going to just keep Getting Better..Daniel, You have youyrself one hell of a protege...Peteypabs

Congrats to Fidler on winning the 5,000k Match tonight. This guy is going to just keep Getting Better..Daniel, You have youyrself one hell of a protege...Peteypabs
btw..that was my roomate Pete, he didn't know he was signed in to my account. He's the one in the background of the ESPN picture with the Chilly Willy shirt.This guy never blogged in his life...i'll have to help him set up his own name :)Thanks for all who railed me tonight, was good to see i have some support out there now!-Fidler

The rail on that FCP table looks HUGE!!!

The rail on that FCP table looks HUGE!!!
It was huge, getting used to it was even more uncomfortable and awkward then playing under the lights and in front of the cameras.
It was huge, getting used to it was even more uncomfortable and awkward then playing under the lights and in front of the cameras.
actually, because the rail was so high, i was one of the few players who didn't have cushions on their chair to give them a boost...even clint used one, and he's like 6'4"!!poor Fern had like 5 cushions and 3 phone books under her! :club:

I think the rail is where they hid Jerry. :club: