Brian Fidler, Daniel's New Protege

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was huge, getting used to it was even more uncomfortable and awkward then playing under the lights and in front of the cameras.
That rail was more akward than my insanely small toilet seat. Good luck at the Mirage, Brian, both in the Tourney and in the cash games. If the deck lives in your butt the way it did for the Protoge tourney you will be golden. B)
That rail was more akward than my insanely small toilet seat. Good luck at the Mirage, Brian, both in the Tourney and in the cash games. If the deck lives in your butt the way it did for the Protoge tourney you will be golden. B)
Bitter much?

Yes, why were two finalists ejected by Negreanu? :club: Was Jimmy an illegal immigrant? Was Jerry an illegal alien from outer space? Was the Protege promotion rigged from the start?Inquiring minds want to know!

I was reffering to DN's blog where he wrote: "At that point, I came into the room to grab Jerry and speak with him outside the room. Jerry didn't return, and I grabbed his chips and took them out of play."Just curious why he didn't return?
If the deck lives in your butt the way it did for the Protoge tourney you will be golden. B)
There is no deck in my butt!
I think the rail is where they hid Jerry. :club:
ew...wait...wasn't weakdraw in on the tournament?and he just said r.i.p.oh no, daniel somehow managed to make him have a heartattack!
Fidler you start that blog o' yours yet? We want to hear teh stories!
that's my plan for tomorrow at work...been out of this world busy.def. want to get an entry in about toronto and everything since before my flight.just wish i had a laptop so i could do it on the plane....and someone clue me in...not sure about all your lingo...broccoli is? (asking cause i DESPISE broccoli)
and someone clue me in...not sure about all your lingo...broccoli is? (asking cause i DESPISE broccoli)
broccoli is a new-age way to say rigged.thus coining the term: Stars is broccoli.try some cheese with the broccoli though. it really isn't all that bad :icon_dance:good luck at the mirage, be sure to get some work started on the blog. i think we're all interested in that.
Win the Mirage, then buy yourself a laptop. Then on the plane ride home, you can post about how much you kick a$$!
Off to vegas with fidler, i make sure the guy cleans up in vegas.BTW - he has no excuss regarding the blog...i will let him borrow my laptop
that's my plan for tomorrow at work...been out of this world busy.def. want to get an entry in about toronto and everything since before my flight.just wish i had a laptop so i could do it on the plane....and someone clue me in...not sure about all your lingo...broccoli is? (asking cause i DESPISE broccoli)
We aren't giving you anything until you reveal where you are hiding Jerry!!

All i have to say is.... Hes from CT... enough said... "...once I was your pupil...now I am the master..."

Hey Fidler, you said you might start writing about your experiences that now are happening with you becoming the protoge. Any chance of that happening bro?Good Luck at the WPT! :club:

Hey Fidler, you said you might start writing about your experiences that now are happening with you becoming the protoge. Any chance of that happening bro?Good Luck at the WPT! :club:
I second this question, a Protege blog would be really cool.
I second this question, a Protege blog would be really cool.
They should host it here too.
Yeah CT is the shit.
Connecticut sucks. I know, because I live here.
yup i'll be working on my first entry today, sorry for the delay, had no internet access the whole week, and honestly, in vegas, writing was the last thing i wanted to do!
yup i'll be working on my first entry today, sorry for the delay, had no internet access the whole week, and honestly, in vegas, writing was the last thing i wanted to do!
Just as long as you weren't getting hookers with Steve Dannenman, you should be safe.