Ever Did Anything This Stupid

I had been winning on bodog the past few days. I usually play the small MTT or 12 dollar sng. I Click on a table that that 5 of 6 people...little did I realize that it was a 220 dollar table..:club: needless to say I was so tight and passive that I ended up in 4th..:D I feel so stupid

I had been winning on bodog the past few days. I usually play the small MTT or 12 dollar sng. I Click on a table that that 5 of 6 people...little did I realize that it was a 220 dollar table..:club: needless to say I was so tight and passive that I ended up in 4th..:D I feel so stupid
I used to accidently sign up for PL SNGs instead of NL ones...that sucked because the PL ones were much less donkish than the NL.
haha nice call.to the OP, not to be rude but BAD BEAT FORUM.... sort of abad beat not really though.... stop talking?? ok
You are being rude....not a bad beat...you can stop reading whenever you want. Your a jerk..get help

I had sex with Kathy Liebert.After it was over she called me a LAG donk.

Once I put $100 onto Full Tilt. That was very stupid.

I had sex with Kathy Liebert.After it was over she called me a LAG donk.
One time I watched this guy have sex with Kathy Liebert. Stupidest thing I ever done did.

Kind of results-based thinking, bc if you won, it wouldve been one of the most genius things you'd ever done.Stupid? No. Gamble? Yes.

- making spagetti, did not want to set colander in sink... so I palmed the colander as I poured the boilng water and noodles into/thru it. (had not thought it thru...)- plugged my nose, put face in amonia bottle, let go of nose and took the biggest whiff I could- speech class, "Bring Object, make a speech" One kid brought a stethoscope another brought a tuning fork. Yep.. banged fork on floor then proceeded to touch it to the stethoscope- too recently to admit... "Honey, you can't just take the film out of the camera, it's light in here." She was removing the role to bring to the developer guys...uh... I'm not to camera savvy.- Applied for 1st job 40 minutes from home. Fuddrukers (sp?) one of those places to get some serious burgers. Back in 1986, min wage $3.35. "Wage desired?" $7.00. Manager: "hmmm.. I see you have never worked before, nor cooked. I don't even pay my cooks $7.00 here who have experience."Me: "Well, if I"m going to drive 40 minutes, it needs to be worth my time"if you know me now, that is hilarious, in it's total innocent ignorancecan I still get respect here?:club:

- Applied for 1st job 40 minutes from home. Fuddrukers (sp?) one of those places to get some serious burgers. Back in 1986, min wage $3.35. "Wage desired?" $7.00. Manager: "hmmm.. I see you have never worked before, nor cooked. I don't even pay my cooks $7.00 here who have experience."Me: "Well, if I"m gonig to drive 40 minutes, it needs to be worth my time"
BahhhhhhhhhhhOn a side note Fuddruckers has some phenomenal burgers
- making spagetti, did not want to set colander in sink... so I palmed the colander as I poured the boilng water and noodles into/thru it. (had not thought it thru...)- plugged my nose, put face in amonia bottle, let go of nose and took the biggest whiff I could- speech class, "Bring Object, make a speech" One kid brought a stethoscope another brought a tuning fork. Yep.. banged fork on floor then proceeded to touch it to the stethoscope- too recently to admit... "Honey, you can't just take the film out of the camera, it's light in here." She was removing the role to bring to the developer guys...uh... I'm not to camera savvy.- Applied for 1st job 40 minutes from home. Fuddrukers (sp?) one of those places to get some serious burgers. Back in 1986, min wage $3.35. "Wage desired?" $7.00. Manager: "hmmm.. I see you have never worked before, nor cooked. I don't even pay my cooks $7.00 here who have experience."Me: "Well, if I"m going to drive 40 minutes, it needs to be worth my time"if you know me now, that is hilarious, in it's total innocent ignorancecan I still get respect here?:D
Thanks for being so vunerable..I feel we have bonded Actuary..:D Thanks I dont feel as bad: :club:
BahhhhhhhhhhhOn a side note Fuddruckers has some phenomenal burgers
The burgers were awesome and I remember always getting brownies from their baking counter. They were the best I remember too.
Kind of results-based thinking, bc if you won, it wouldve been one of the most genius things you'd ever done.Stupid? No. Gamble? Yes.
I think in hind sight..if I didnt know what the stakes were I would have played it the way I normal would..but that was a little to much of a gamble for me..not ready to play at that price
The burgers were awesome and I remember always getting brownies from their baking counter. They were the best I remember too.
Yes very true. You get a free cookie or brownie w/ ur combo order and they are killer.
I used to accidently sign up for PL SNGs instead of NL ones...that sucked because the PL ones were much less donkish than the NL.
That's weird, I've found PL cash games to be much more donkish.

i can't believe nobody has flamed the absolutely horrible grammer in the subject."ever DID anything this stupid"can't say i've ever DONE anything that stupid.but hey, if you would've won, you would have felt like a freakin all-star.

- Applied for 1st job 40 minutes from home. Fuddrukers (sp?) one of those places to get some serious burgers. Back in 1986, min wage $3.35. "Wage desired?" $7.00. Manager: "hmmm.. I see you have never worked before, nor cooked. I don't even pay my cooks $7.00 here who have experience."Me: "Well, if I"m going to drive 40 minutes, it needs to be worth my time":club:
Well, my uncle when he first came into this country and barely spoke a word of English, applied for his first job at a McDonald's. On the application where it says "Position preferred", he wrote "Sitting down".
I had sex with Mimi Tran and she said Barry Greenstein was a better lover than me and then said I am a bad limit player.
bwahahaaha good one
- making spagetti, did not want to set colander in sink... so I palmed the colander as I poured the boilng water and noodles into/thru it. (had not thought it thru...)
In a similar vein, once, when frying bacon, I decided that I didn't want to scratch the teflon pan with a fork, so I reached into the sizzling grease with my fingers to pull a piece out. (It was early in the morning, my brain hadn't started yet).In poker, just this weekend I listened to my 9 y/o son when deciding whether to call an all-in bet from a tight, conservative player I'd seen many times (Go, daddy, go!). Fifty dollars later, my QQ went down in flames. About the same time of the morning, now that I think about it. I should sleep later.