In NL, what position would you like to have AA?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ this thread. I <3 how Looshle sounds like a donk, I <3 teneight being the huge tool teneight was, and I <3 looking back at 3 years ago and realizing how terrible we all were.
I laughed at looshle's post as well .... i think this was a seriously innovative tactic back in 2004
I don't know the BEST position to have AA, but I love having it UTG, especially online, because everyone is addicting to raising before the flop. I play $1/$2 , and many times, I will limp in under the gun, have someone else raise it to like $10 - 12, and depending on my stack size either go all in or raise it a good amount, you'd be suprised by the amount of times you will get called.
lol @ this thread. I <3 how Looshle sounds like a donk, I <3 teneight being the huge tool teneight was, and I <3 looking back at 3 years ago and realizing how terrible we all were.
this ^^^
i would love to have A.A. in the doggy style position...so i can go all inteneightps. pretty lame, i know. now i just have to find a hot girl with the initials A.A.
QFT
I don't know the BEST position to have AA, but I love having it UTG, especially online, because everyone is addicting to raising before the flop. I play $1/$2 , and many times, I will limp in under the gun, have someone else raise it to like $10 - 12, and depending on my stack size either go all in or raise it a good amount, you'd be suprised by the amount of times you will get called.
Jesus, I wish I could frame this.
Speak for yourself.I peaked 3 years ago and it's been down hill ever since
  • 3 months later...