What Happened To The Old Guy At The Protege Table ?

I'd like to know .
post flop he called a $20k bet where he had top pair Js....bettor had a set of 8s...at the turn he called again with no improvment and on the river he called "all in" to double up the bettor (brian maybe) Daniel stopped the action on the next hand , took him outside and i'm sure offered some nice parting gifts and a "thanks for playing ole timer" Jerry was severely crippled after calling the all in and could only make 1 turn around the board, so Daniel probably felt Euthanasia was in order

Natural Causes.

post flop he called a $20k bet where he had top pair Js....bettor had a set of 8s...at the turn he called again with no improvment and on the river he called "all in" to double up the bettor (brian maybe) Daniel stopped the action on the next hand , took him outside and i'm sure offered some nice parting gifts and a "thanks for playing ole timer" Jerry was severely crippled after calling the all in and could only make 1 turn around the board, so Daniel probably felt Euthanasia was in order
I believe he flopped two pair, Jacks and sixes, versus Brian's set of 8's.
who is going to be airing this on TV ~they will have to find someone to do voice overs for ali
Not sure about the US right but I think it will be shown on Sportsnet in Canada
Natural Causes.
haha nice one...i accually was routin for the old guy. thought he was a champ but if he left without even giving it the last shot then thats just gay. then again i dont know what really happened so just ignore this post
"And Jerry walked with Daniel; and he was not, for Daniel took him." Gen. 5:24
Ain't no post better than this. On account of there's no post around here that ain't old, or full o' mischief. :club:
"And Jerry walked with Daniel; and he was not, for Daniel took him." Gen. 5:24
Winner.