Would You Have Folded On The River?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with 5diamond.gif, 5club.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 1 fold, MP3 calls, 1 fold, Hero calls, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: (5.50 SB) Aheart.gif, Kspade.gif, 5heart.gif(5 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP3 bets, Hero raises, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.Turn: (6.75 BB) 6heart.gif(4 players)UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP3 bets, Hero raises, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP3 calls.River: (12.75 BB) 7spade.gif(3 players)UTG+1 checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls, UTG+1 raises, MP3 calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BBEven though I was almost 100% sure someone had the flush, would you have played the river the same? Would you have folded? I think the pot was too big to fold at that point, esp. since no one could re-raise once I called on the river. What do you think about the hand?

Don't raise the turn. Two of your opponents call two cold on the flop, that's bad news. Try to draw to your boat cheaply.
Turn raise is actually very good as you're charging people that hold a single :club: in their hand.

damn, sucks too because MP3 was mighty generous to allow you to double charge the field every time.I don't fold here, i've made poor folds in massive pots in the past (regardless of whether it MIGHt have been correct) and i don't plan on doing it again.

Don't raise the turn. Two of your opponents call two cold on the flop, that's bad news. Try to draw to your boat cheaply.
play looks donkalicious, judging by preflop/flop play. I dont know exactly, but i would still raise. high hearts are still calling, poor draws+pairs are still calling. The pot is enormous, don't back down yet.

PF flop and turn look good.I would have raised the river. Do you think MP plays a hand that can beat a set this way? I don't.Do you think UTG has you beat? Probably not. You have the best hand far too often on this river to just call.

PF flop and turn look good.I would have raised the river. Do you think MP plays a hand that can beat a set this way? I don't.Do you think UTG has you beat? Probably not. You have the best hand far too often on this river to just call.
I disagree.What do you think UTG plays this way?
I disagree.What do you think UTG plays this way?
Thats results oriented thinking because you saw the river raise. His turn play seems like Ax which he doesnt want to dump. Or a pair and a decent :club: .Meanwhile mp1 basically never has the flush, unless hes retarded.
Even though I was almost 100% sure someone had the flush, would you have played the river the same? Would you have folded?
Well, if you are 100% sure, then you should fold. But since you can't ever be that sure of anything, NH.

The UTG +1 paused for a little too long before calling the turn bet. This is why I thought he had the flush. Since this discussion has been going on for awhile, I may as well say it - he had Jh Th.The other player had As Qh.