Just thought i'd make a little thread for all the individual players that are 2-0, and so far en route to a perfect season.So far we have:Theraflew!
I think Alf's team is 2-0 as well.

Woot woot. Quite surprised that I've ended up playing the first two matches considering my team's line-up.

I said individual players that are 2-0, mostly for the sole purpose of keeping alf's team out of this thread. :club:
HEY..I decided to show up anyway.
Woot woot. Quite surprised that I've ended up playing the first two matches considering my team's line-up.
Me too.Will you play 3 in a row....? :club:
Just updating my perfect record, now 3-0...
I should have posted last week when I was 2-0 as a player, but unfortunately, I don't get the chance to be part of this club anymore. :club:
Just updating my perfect record, now 3-0...
Congrats man, very nice.Uh to keep your record you may want to bring in someone to play for you next week, you're going against Cigar Lovers and you are going down.Just trying to help you keep your pride, nothing personal
Congrats man, very nice.Uh to keep your record you may want to bring in someone to play for you next week, you're going against Cigar Lovers and you are going down.Just trying to help you keep your pride, nothing personal
You know what, I think you're right. Just for that, im gonna attend my graduation on sunday and let the team captain take over for the week.
You know what, I think you're right. Just for that, im gonna attend my graduation on sunday and let the team captain take over for the week.
Good deal, it's not everyday you graduate from high school.How's the tech school app going?

just to let ya know, its that Boston University place you may or may not have heard of.Communications degree, but hey, its still from BU.

just to let ya know, its that Boston University place you may or may not have heard of.Communications degree, but hey, its still from BU.
Communication huh, good luck selling ad time on a radio stationI hear Boston is nice though.just riding you, congrats and may everything go great for you after graduation
  • 2 weeks later...
BUMPSo yea, I'm 4-0....
I'll be 3-0 next week, and we play at the end of the year..if by some miracle you are still undefeated..i will be around to end your run.

Can I join your club? Officially I am only 1-0, but I won the unofficial match at an official table, so I'm claiming 2-0.

2-0 and about to send TEam Canada on a ****ing losing skid. Be ready
Hey Grinder,When you realized there was a software glitch and my teammate wasn't playing were you folding as fast as possible for that 360 chip lead to start the match?
Hey Grinder,When you realized there was a software glitch and my teammate wasn't playing were you folding as fast as possible for that 360 chip lead to start the match?
What the **** are you talking about? My match with Ozium? He was there the whole time, i have HH's to prove it, and never took a chip lead with folding. Get realEdit: You are on Team Canada, we haven't even played you yet, what are you talking about?
What the **** are you talking about? My match with Ozium? He was there the whole time, i have HH's to prove it, and never took a chip lead with folding. Get realEdit: You are on Team Canada, we haven't even played you yet, what are you talking about?
Oh...sorry dude. My apologies.I wasn't the actual player this week so when I saw the Team Canada diss I assumed it was you.I guess I should read the post-game forum. :club:
Oh...sorry dude. My apologies.I wasn't the actual player this week so when I saw the Team Canada diss I assumed it was you.I guess I should read the post-game forum. :club:
Ya I had a feeling that's what happened, I meant after week 6 you guys would be on a losing skid