Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

This is without a doubt the stupidest ****in poker session ever!You think the pros would put up with this **** in high stakes poker or on the wpt?They play 1 hand and then take a break.What a joke
Right, thanks for joining.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By now I bet this is a meal break.
thye took 1 like 2 hours ago and theres been 10 breaks since
my guess is daniel is offering the short-stacks something like a 10k buy-in if they step down. I doubt they're editing out the elimination hands because we've seen some, and they would edit out other stuff if it was delayed 20 mins
Why would he do this? Make no sense.
They're only showing the internet 1/2 the hands .... 2nd studio they film the others in / readjust the chip stacks , then start over ... notice EVERYONE leaves during the breaks ? Audience , dealers , camera guys ? ? ?
Shhhh...you're going to ruin the surprise for the upcoming DVD release of this final table.

Here is the speech to the short stacks...Hey, it seems you're a little short stacked and I have an offer to make you...You are too good to be my protege, I need someone I can build into a better player....How about you step down and I'll just give you a 10K buy in into an event of your choice...lol

thye took 1 like 2 hours ago and theres been 10 breaks since
In the strangest of coincidences, everyone left is a diabetic and must snack frequently.

Which FCP avatar is killing of the potential proteges? (as in the game of Clue)I'm guessing it's the Cheap Thief in the men's room with a knife.llou

Amazing.Daniel questioned the integrity of that team-play event in England, but, randomly pulling players and their stacks--not even blinding them off--is a sure fire way to show that this thing is being done on the up and up."Well, we had 10 players start with 100k, and now we're heads up..Player A has a slight chip lead, 443k to 329k."

Which FCP avatar is killing of the potential proteges? (as in the game of Clue)I'm guessing it's the Cheap Thief in the men's room with a knife.llou
The guy in the top right with the black eye got into a fight with Jerry, and ended up strangling him with his IPod cord.

i doubt the players who get knocked out are being rewarded quite so generously. but thatd be sweet...

They're only showing the internet 1/2 the hands .... 2nd studio they film the others in / readjust the chip stacks , then start over ... notice EVERYONE leaves during the breaks ? Audience , dealers , camera guys ? ? ?
Then where do the missing chips go?
i doubt the players who get knocked out are being rewarded quite so generously. but thatd be sweet...
I hear they're being handed Toronto Maple Leafs playoff tickets on the way out the door.
Amazing.Daniel questioned the integrity of that team-play event in England, but, randomly pulling players and their stacks--not even blinding them off--is a sure fire way to show that this thing is being done on the up and up."Well, we had 10 players start with 100k, and now we're heads up..Player A has a slight chip lead, 443k to 329k."
Completely agree here. It just seems to be the final result of most promotions from this site, that they sound really cool, but along the way there seem to be a lot of snags and problems.

Rumor has it Chuck Norris was seen in Toronto last night!The man who reported the sighting is in critical condition due to massive head injury sustained as the result of multiple roundhouse kicks.

I have to say that with Daniel's comments in his blog about the World Cup format tournament being "rigged", I would think his integrity would not allow this type of BS to continue. The whole episode has a "shady" under tone, from the 3 hour delay for starting to the invasion of the body snatchers behind the curtains. And who is doing the "real' TV commentary....surely noone is going to re-broadcast Ali's less than PC immitations and remarks.

I'm estimating the players heads up will have 200K a piece and 600K will have disappeared from the table...lol...as the blinds go up a short stack becomes larger, so soon they'll be taking 200K + off the table

I can't think of a single reason to allow "removing" players from the table that wouldn't make this something other than a poker tournament. It's some sort of game that involves poker but clearly not any kind of legit tourney.