Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling I know what happened. I have a feeling it was out of respect. Think of how much is cut out of a TV show. Why not just save face for your elders. It was the right thing to do. That hand did not show anything special about Brian Fidler. I really think that Daniel is a classy guy looking out for an older man. I have even more respect for Daniel now.

theresa said out of respect for the old guy, which sort of makes sense. he wasn't gonna be the protege anyway. obviously.the cursing thing is silly btw

Way to jump to conclusions. He had 13k left in play.And $13k canadian is something like $1100 anyways.
Actually the Canadian dollar is at a 30 year high I think it would be more like 11570 but. I'm sure DN would use the American dollar.As for the conclusion, I was taking a guess.
they said he had J6 fyi btw
Did J 6 give Jerry 2 pair or somehting?
I have a feeling I know what happened. I have a feeling it was out of respect. Think of how much is cut out of a TV show. Why not just save face for your elders. It was the right thing to do. That hand did not show anything special about Brian Fidler. I really think that Daniel is a classy guy looking out for an older man. I have even more respect for Daniel now.
Not understanding this, please say again in lamens terms... thx