Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

Any chance a brother can get a replay?
2 hands, break, 3 hands, break, 3 hands, break, 5 hands, break, 1 hand, break.Repeat for 11 hours. Till Fidler wins.
That about sums it up perfect.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta catch a ride to the airport in 20 so I will be quick and wade through all of this later. Jerry and Jimmy were removed, past that I really can't tell you, because I am not real sure- none of us are. In will say this- all of the delays, the breaks because of technical difficulties, just overall made it the single most frustrating poker game I have ever played, and part of me wonders if it was designed that way. They made us go to a specific room for breaks and we were miked the whole time- would not be suprised if some of that was used, really the funniest stuff happened when we perceived that the cameras were not rolling. I have had a great time- really, Danny took care of us and this was a success in the biggest way, and you guys will see that eventually- it was a show. The structure was great, really except for Jerry calling off all of his chips with J-7 the play was decent, and overall I am happy with how I played. I will give you guys a blow by blow and the hands that I thought I played well and what I did right and wrong, when I get home tonite.

secret hush hush time. Daniel's a cool guy. I am sure he is trying to make Jerry feel better.
Nope.
I gotta catch a ride to the airport in 20 so I will be quick and wade through all of this later. Jerry and Jimmy were removed, past that I really can't tell you, because I am not real sure- none of us are. In will say this- all of the delays, the breaks because of technical difficulties, just overall made it the single most frustrating poker game I have ever played, and part of me wonders if it was designed that way. They made us go to a specific room for breaks and we were miked the whole time- would not be suprised if some of that was used, really the funniest stuff happened when we perceived that the cameras were not rolling. I have had a great time- really, Danny took care of us and this was a success in the biggest way, and you guys will see that eventually- it was a show. The structure was great, really except for Jerry calling off all of his chips with J-7 the play was decent, and overall I am happy with how I played. I will give you guys a blow by blow and the hands that I thought I played well and what I did right and wrong, when I get home tonite. Nope.
Congrats again on making the finals...
This has got to be the longest thread of replies in one day in the history of FCP.
:club: Are you going to tell us now, who you wanted to win Daniel ?i assume it wasn't the old guy!!
is the broadcast archived somewhere where you can watch it if you missed the live, or do i have to wait 13 months for the FCP team to shop it around to different networks hoping it gets picked up.
if you download it, you face sterilization.that is all.
This has got to be the longest thread of replies in one day in the history of FCP.
Word.Good Morning FCP.

The plan is to definitly get a copy of the event to archive for everyone. Right now everything is on tapes and will need to be transfered to digital format first. So right now we don't have a specific date yet.

Is 1700 posts to one thread a record ? I mean I had like five hundred of them .... do we get a prize ?
Are you joking? 1700 posts is nothing. The hideout has over 20k, and the army has about 70k. There are about 40 threads in Off topic longer than this.
Are you joking? 1700 posts is nothing. The hideout has over 20k, and the army has about 70k. There are about 40 threads in Off topic longer than this.
You cannot compare this to either the hideout or the army, they are just a collection of posts about anything and nothing, this thread is a post about one subjust, even saying that I doubt it is a record
Is 1700 posts to one thread a record ? I mean I had like five hundred of them .... do we get a prize ?
180px-DunceHatSpace.pngDIY 'cause you're a BIG WINNER!Hint: To make your SPECIAL hat, take a solid triangle and successively glue together all three sides with the indicated orientation.
The problems I've witnessed so far aren't budget related. I'f it was poor picture quality or if the set looked bad or if there was a problem with the webstream I would totally agree. But clearly the problem is organizational in nature. they just don't have their **** together and are adjusting as they go along. Every highschool play has a dress rehersal. A lot of this stuff should have been figured out before the tourny started not during. Mostly I feel for the players as this has got to be a difficult situation in which to stay focused and keep your head in the game.
You have no idea how hard it really was and at this point I am not really sure if alot of it was not just staged- I promise I will start a brand new thread about this in the morning, both my planes were delayed and I just made it home. I will let you in on exaxtly how hard this really was, and what a great group we had- seriously, I enjoyed Mattias, Sol, Brian, Fern, Justin, all of them, tremendously. What a diverse group, seriously. I will say this- whoever mentioned that I was getting a lesson in hole card cams, suck it. Those things were about as accessible as my wife when her boyfriends in town.
I did it!!!! I just read through each and every post, reading each one... phew, what a marathon that was...
wow, you're seriously desperate for time wasterscome fill in at work for me :club:
you should do it again, this time counting the posts that either ask why the feed isn't working or where jerry/jimmy went
please tell me i wasn't the only one asking that
  • 4 weeks later...

I missed the one month anniversary of this thread and of the day FCP had the most users ever online.Memories...