Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... I have Saul as my number 1, Matthias as number 2 and I Fern at 5th. I think I may do well in the pool. I really want to watch the rest but I have to go to bed. Good night all. Good Luck Matthias.

Who won the Webcast Bonus tourney?
It's still running.

I feel like this telecast is like being addicted to meth...I know it's not good, but I keep coming back for more. With another break coming and watching it for 10 hours, I may have to go into rehab to get a way.

well, i think technically they have been playing for "hours", but not many more.blinds started at 1-2, right now they are 6-12, and they are playing 30 minute levels. anyone been keeping track of how many levels there have been?
I think it's been 1/2 2/4 4/8 5/10 .... & yes 30min levels - so what's that , 3 hours of poker , they've been going for 8 hours ... maybe it's just that they're going back to the editing truck after each session / polishing up the commentary for the program . . . But I like the conspiracy theory' much better...

Has anyone been to a taping of a final table before? Do they take breaks like this? I can't imagine the people at the rails sticking around for something like this without being hysterically drunk.

Her interview got cut off...
She must have started to reveil the truth about the missing players, Jimmy Hoffa, JFK's shooting, the DaVinci code, the location of Waldo and Carmen San Diego
But you could see somebody's dad?llou
I'd rather not, but pending on his age...I just envision the protege to be just that, a young, unpolished talent, that Daniel would mold into a future champion. using my own definition, I could not be protege, because I am too old, but that does not mean I'm gonna stop trying to become one...
She must have started to reveil the truth about the missing players, Jimmy Hoffa, JFK's shooting, the DaVinci code, the location of Waldo and Carmen San Diego
Finally , Someone making a little sense . :rolleyes:Since DN's man Crush on Jimmy didn't work out , Sol is his new one ...

bonus tourney is heads up and about to endMaxima0 is about to win... they are on break

bonus tourney is heads up and about to endMaxima0 is about to win... they are on break
does that tourney take breaks every 15 minutes too?