Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

Perhaps to help with gettin publicity for the site, DN has decided to go for the record books and have the longest final table EVAR.
At this rate we oughta be done by 4am EST ... Is 12 hours long for a 10 person table ?
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick poll:What will happen first?1. A winner will be declared in this tournament.2. Stacked will be released.

Ok, I just got home and really don't feel like reading 65 pages of this. Can someone give me a short recap of where were at? Is it over? Who won? and what's with these post about people being removed from the table?Thanks
Fight broke out but we didn't get to see much because they cut the camera but we heard loads of shouting etc, then when they came back 2 were gone from the table.

Or maybe Jeff Probst will run in and grab the chips and say.... "See the exciting finale at the WSOP!"

Ok, I just got home and really don't feel like reading 65 pages of this. Can someone give me a short recap of where were at? Is it over? Who won? and what's with these post about people being removed from the table?Thanks
I hope someone helps you out -- but I've been here since the beginning and like Daniel, I am "too tired for that conversation."I've moved into the Twilight Zone of the absurd.llou -- who can't find a "tearing my hair out" icon
Quick poll:What will happen first?1. A winner will be declared in this tournament.2. Stacked will be released.
I think the final 2 will play their HU match on STACKED when it is released.
this is like asking which came first... the chicken or the egg.
Well, so far we have:2 shortstacks disappearingBreaks about every 10 minutes5 hands of poker per sessionA Marked DeckPlus, this is lasting longer than the NFL Draft.
You got it in a nutshell! LMAO :club:
3. Josh Arieh updates his blog

How about the Protege 2 Drinking game. Everytime:Ari makes a stupid commentDaniel uses a word in the wrong contextThey go on break: 1 drinkEverytime they are playing poker, you have to do a keg stand for the duration of the poker session. (You won't get very drunk, trust me)

How do you keep a bunch of A Holes in suspense ...Answered ! - DN. Thank You ."WATCH THE PROTEGE FINAL TABLE LIVE AT FCP - very very very small print @ the bottom of the site We're gonna show you about 10 hands per hour / shoot 1/2 of the hands in a different studio / start four hours late and take about 24 hours to finish ... ENJOY - We appreciate your business ...

How about the Protege 2 Drinking game. Everytime:Ari makes a stupid commentDaniel uses a word in the wrong contextThey go on break: 1 drinkEverytime they are playing poker, you have to do a keg stand for the duration of the poker session. (You won't get very drunk, trust me)
They are playing right now, just not letting us see.
The first 3 criteria would make me suffer from alcohol poisoning .... that doesn't bode well with me.. :club:
Way to get mentioned dude!! :club::D:):D:):D:):):):):)
Nice, made the webcast!WD
and they are back....Ali just made a joke about some of your posts! DN laughed.
thanks dude, everyone is watching. :club: