Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree here. It just seems to be the final result of most promotions from this site, that they sound really cool, but along the way there seem to be a lot of snags and problems.
"The Best of Intentions"--that's the theme for FCP--though, FCP Info (Bob), does a great job managing the actual poker room.
I'm estimating the players heads up will have 200K a piece and 600K will have disappeared from the table...lol...as the blinds go up a short stack becomes larger, so soon they'll be taking 200K + off the table
Good point.

Haha, I just remembered the announcement that the PA man made at the beginning of the tournament. "You may not leave in the middle of play, and must wait for breaks. So you may be stuck in this room for a while." Right

"The Best of Intentions"--that's the theme for FCP--though, FCP Info (Bob), does a great job managing the actual poker room.
I agree with that. I have no problem with anything that is going on with the poker room. The main promotions that have had issues are obviously this, and the WSOP Fantasy pool, with the many months of delays for prizes. There have been others, I just can't think of specifics.
Haha, I just remembered the announcement that the PA man made at the beginning of the tournament. "You may not leave in the middle of play, and must wait for breaks. So you may be stuck in this room for a while." Right
I believe the original PA man has since been replaced...4 times.

Hey, I've missed the past 6-7 or so pages dealing with explosive diarrea (kids not mine, in case you were concerned for my well being).The question is, have we had a second occurence of player/chip disapearance (1st being Jerry).Thanks for the update!!

I hate how Ali keeps saying 'flat calling'... since 'calling' is the same thing.

Hey, I've missed the past 6-7 or so pages dealing with explosive diarrea (kids not mine, in case you were concerned for my well being).The question is, have we had a second occurence of player/chip disapearance (1st being Jerry).Thanks for the update!!
Yes, Poor Jimmy will be looked for this Thursday on CBS's Without A Trace It's some big FCP / CBS cross marketing agreement
I agree with that. I have no problem with anything that is going on with the poker room. The main promotions that have had issues are obviously this, and the WSOP Fantasy pool, with the many months of delays for prizes. There have been others, I just can't think of specifics.
Agreed.
Yes, Poor Jimmy will be looked for this Thursday on CBS's Without A Trace It's some big FCP / CBS cross marketing agreement
...or maybe they'll reappear on this Friday's "Las Vegas."I'll be sure to record it just in case.

This is a protégé competition. Not a poker tournament per se. Since Daniel is going to be spending a lot of time with this individual, I am sure he wants them to be a success. By asking those two players to leave he must have seen a huge leak in their game. I think he's is taking it upon himself to ask them to leave because he doesn’t want them to go-all in and end up hurting a player who has a legit stack. I don’t know if I agree with what he’s doing but that’s how it appears to me. But I did see some ‘cagey’ characters hanging around the grassy knoll. So a second gunman is not out of the question.

anyone?
Lois has been out forever... out in 7th

No way after I bust out of a final table am I gonna let myself be filmed having makeup applied to my face. Sorry Clint, GG.

This is a protégé competition. Not a poker tournament per se. Since Daniel is going to be spending a lot of time with this individual, I am sure he wants them to be a success. By asking those two players to leave he must have seen a huge leak in their game. I think he's is taking it upon himself to ask them to leave because he doesn’t want them to go-all in and end up hurting a player who has a legit stack. I don’t know if I agree with what he’s doing but that’s how it appears to me. But I did see some ‘cagey’ characters hanging around the grassy knoll. So a second gunman is not out of the question.
Wow, this makes a lot of sense to me......good post/point!
It's his deal and he can do what he wants, but I hope this isn't it. Though I fear that it is.