Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

As the players disappear one by one, ... maybe NOT making the final table is a blessing in disguise.It is a Murder Mystery ... :club:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in... Forgive me for not scrolling through 55+ pages, but maybe someone can help me... Are they picking up short stacks to meet time constraints, or have people been kicked out for misbehavior?

How does this affect the pool? It's not fair if they didn't go out under their own power!
well whoever wins will have their acct mysteriously delted to be explained at a later date and never be heard from again
y are they takin ppl away!! DN tell us!!!
I think Jimmy was involved in the disappearance of Jerry. Now HE'S gone. Lots of bad things happening. Thank God I didn't make this table.
Just got in... Forgive me for not scrolling through 55+ pages, but maybe someone can help me... Are they picking up short stacks to meet time constraints, or have people been kicked out for misbehavior?
Its a mystery so far, like wether Bigfoot really exists.

Jerry, Jimmy, We barely knew ya ......... tune in next sunday at Noon ( HA HA HA HA HA ) for the live feed of the losers bracket ...& yes, it is cool to see it behind the scenes .. even with the delays - hope they keep it up ...

Jerry, Jimmy, We barely knew ya ......... tune in next sunday at Noon ( HA HA HA HA HA ) for the live feed of the losers bracket ...& yes, it is cool to see it behind the scenes .. even with the delays - hope they keep it up ...
tonight on unsoved mysterys on lifetime:Jerry and Jimmy go to a poker tournament in toronto and while on a live webcast they mysteriously disapear from the tournament along with their chipsany tips call 1888crimestoppers

Reading the posts is more interesting (and funnier) than watching the webcam. We could start a new TV show with some of the ideas posted here about the "mysterious players" dissappearing. :club:

Theresa or any other mod- Will they still do the freeroll pool the same?? I think it's a joke if they do due to the way this FT has gone(ie eliminating players mysteriously)
I am just a mod. I have no insight on this. ************** Way to go Team Mate! :club:

Myabe a twist for the TV. They explain that at when a polayer gets to a certain level of Short stack, DN offers them say 10k to walk or they can let it ride and go for it.

I just logged on so I know very little about delays and missing players, but I must say that it is very awesome that we can watch this.

It could make a good plot for a mystery.Players mysteriously disappearing during a tournament ... but the other players keep playing on.Maybe there's a guy in a hockey mask in the men's room.llou