Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread recap:when is it going to start? bluescreen? no sound? What happened to the old guy? Whats with the long breaks, and what is the over/under for how long it will last? Q-10!?!?! what a lay down preflop! Jimmy pwns the table despite being the short stack...I think thats about it for the last couple hours....oh and the vatche/XX44466XX bet

Sorry guys, the details of Jerry's departure will be shown during the television broadcast.
I think that is bull! We support the site and watch this looooooonnnnngggg version of 10 hands and we see it happen. Then DN says he will address it later and now we find out we won't find out for many months? Sorry, that doesn't sit well with me.
Sorry guys, the details of Jerry's departure will be shown during the television broadcast.
is it going to be broadcast in the US, cause if not, then that is keeping the majority of the forum in the dark about it
I have a question for Daniel, or anyone. I don't play tournaments that often, but I know how much I love the continuation bet in a cash game (building up the chips little by little in order to win the big ones). Is there any real difference in the style (i.e. time and place) for the continuation bet between tournaments and cash games?
Thread recap:when is it going to start? bluescreen? no sound? What happened to the old guy? Whats with the long breaks, and what is the over/under for how long it will last? Q-10!?!?! what a lay down preflop! Jimmy pwns the table despite being the short stack...I think thats about it for the last couple hours....oh and the vatche/XX44466XX bet
what bet?