Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He called an all in bet and lost which left him with 13K in chips. DN came out, took him to the back room. DN came back in minus old dude, and took his chips off the table. No explanation has been give as of yet.
loll, thx but i know all that...im trying to figure out y he left when he had 13k left...i guess we will never know. :club:
Hey guys, players are on break right now, but if you have any questions you'd like to ask either Daniel or Ali you can post them here.I can't guarentee that your question will get answered but I'll do my best to pass them over and get them answered over the webcast.
well, there is an obvious question that almost everyone has been asking since the old guy left
This will be over in the next half hour, they probably are gonna start back up with 10K 20K blinds...lolCue Blue screen saying "The broadcast will continue momentarily" As Jimmy steals a few more chips..
They're just lowering the bandwidth to 15 kps those cheap bastards... :club:

Do you all remember at the 3 hour-in time when they started this thing? The tournament director told them they couldnt' take a break from the table because it would disrupt the telecast (LOL).I'm sure the players were thinking "**** what if I have to really go?", now they're thinking "WTF did I get myself into here...I can't possibly go again!" :club:

Registration is now open for the $10+1 event. The event will have a regular payout structure and the winner will play the Protege heads up for $5k.

Hey guys, players are on break right now, but if you have any questions you'd like to ask either Daniel or Ali you can post them here.I can't guarentee that your question will get answered but I'll do my best to pass them over and get them answered over the webcast.Updated Chip Count - Updated 7:25pm ESTSeat 1: Justin 79.5kSeat 2: Frank 71kSeat 3: Brian 174kSeat 4: Sol 175kSeat 5: Clinton 94k Seat 6: Mathias 162kSeat 7: Fern 72kSeat 8: Cory 92.5kSeat 9: Jimmy 67k
Those chip counts equal to 987K so they did pull Jerry's last 13K from the table.
I think it has nothing to do with respect as it is that the old guy may have just given up. Again, I only started watching this like 20 minutes ago, so I didn't see how he played or anything,
This is what happened, if you missed:They were counting down the chips left, and Daniel goes Do you want me out there? Now? or something like that. Jerry has 13k or so left, and DN walks in and the players are happy to see him. He goes, "Just watching, checking things out."He goes behind Jerry, then goes "Jerry come with me." The guy seemed kind of surprised. Then they both walk out and he goes "Tough hand" and Jerry agrees, meanwhile Daniel is asking if his audio is off, and the cams start to follow, and he goes No cams.That was the end of Jerry Carmicheal. I'm not ruling out a second gunman either.
He called an all in bet and lost which left him with 13K in chips. DN came out, took him to the back room. DN came back in minus old dude, and took his chips off the table. No explanation has been give as of yet.
A buddy of mine here in the library is watching, and I just talked to him about this. He said that when Daniel pulled the old guy from the table, he asked them to turn his mike off, but someone nearby was picking up what they were saying. My buddy has those really nice ear buds, and he cranked it up as high as it could go, and could hear Daniel talking to the OG about the hand (I didn't see it, apparently the board was doubled paired, OG had caught a flush on the river?) He didn't hear many specifics, only that Daniel didn't like the play, and the OG said "that was a real tough hand." He didn't hear anything that would have made him think the OG wasn't going to come back, and said he didn't sound really mad or upset. All of this apparently happened everything went black, and with no sound.
This is what happened, if you missed:They were counting down the chips left, and Daniel goes Do you want me out there? Now? or something like that. Jerry has 13k or so left, and DN walks in and the players are happy to see him. He goes, "Just watching, checking things out."He goes behind Jerry, then goes "Jerry come with me." The guy seemed kind of surprised. Then they both walk out and he goes "Tough hand" and Jerry agrees, meanwhile Daniel is asking if his audio is off, and the cams start to follow, and he goes No cams.That was the end of Jerry Carmicheal.
How'd that go again?And why?
This is what happened, if you missed:They were counting down the chips left, and Daniel goes Do you want me out there? Now? or something like that. Jerry has 13k or so left, and DN walks in and the players are happy to see him. He goes, "Just watching, checking things out."He goes behind Jerry, then goes "Jerry come with me." The guy seemed kind of surprised. Then they both walk out and he goes "Tough hand" and Jerry agrees, meanwhile Daniel is asking if his audio is off, and the cams start to follow, and he goes No cams.That was the end of Jerry Carmicheal. I'm not ruling out a second gunman either.
Sounds like Dn put the Ki-bosh on Jerry, Jerry's gonna get DN for this, Jerry never forgets a face!Get your hands of Jerry!