Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it was the camera men and staff that needed a break? They were still working during the first one. Just guessing that is why. Does Canada have work unions like the US?

When this break started, I turned off my computer, took a shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs, and took dinner out of the freezer. Returning, I see I didn't miss anything. Unless the structure increases those blinds real quick, I'll be able to watch the end of this tourney after work tomorrow.That'll work for me.llou

Do you think it was the camera men and staff that needed a break? They were still working during the first one. Just guessing that is why. Does Canada have work unions like the US?
I'm guessing no because, living in the LA area, I hear a lot of news about what can be done to bring "fugitive production" back to So Cal, the studios say Canada is cheaper because of union issues down here.It's just a guess though.

Hey guys, players are on break right now, but if you have any questions you'd like to ask either Daniel or Ali you can post them here.I can't guarentee that your question will get answered but I'll do my best to pass them over and get them answered over the webcast.Updated Chip Count - Updated 7:25pm ESTSeat 1: Justin 79.5kSeat 2: Frank 71kSeat 3: Brian 174kSeat 4: Sol 175kSeat 5: Clinton 94k Seat 6: Mathias 162kSeat 7: Fern 72kSeat 8: Cory 92.5kSeat 9: Jimmy 67k

This will be over in the next half hour, they probably are gonna start back up with 10K 20K blinds...lolCue Blue screen saying "The broadcast will continue momentarily" As Jimmy steals a few more chips..

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OOLD GUY!!! HELP ME GOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.
He called an all in bet and lost which left him with 13K in chips. DN came out, took him to the back room. DN came back in minus old dude, and took his chips off the table. No explanation has been give as of yet.