Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. That would've caused a delay. And we all know that a delay today, would've been terrible.
is there someone like under the table now fiing them bc it looks like they are still playing
is there someone like under the table now fiing them bc it looks like they are still playing
I think they are dealing dead hands just so they can see if the cameras are adjusted correctly.
They aren't playing right now... which is why the sound is off. It saves bandwidth to turn it off.

What clued you in... the fact that the camera has been on Frank for like 10 minutes?

The ones most concerned about not having sound are the ones who apparently weren't listening when there actually was sound. Pay attention kids and stop blowing your loads over the tiniest details.

What clued you in... the fact that the camera has been on Frank for like 10 minutes?
no when i typed that i saw the dealer dealing cards
This is pretty brutal. I think i'll come back around midnight when it's 9-handed.
LOL

I can't believe FCP wasn't more on the ball with the production side of things. This is amateur hour. Not a very good promotion for their site.I wonder if they realize how bad this makes the site and the whole company look right now. Brutal

I can't believe FCP wasn't more on the ball with the production side of things. This is amateur hour. Not a very good promotion for their site.I wonder if they realize how bad this makes the site and the whole company look right now. Brutal
Shut up!!
Completely agree....Especially since they were supposed to start at 12!! it's 4:38 and we are 3 hands in!
What they are doing is not easy, you need to understand this.I'm sure there on a limited budget, and broadcasting a live 'Webcast' isn't easy especially when its a live tournament like this.This isn't Fox Sports here....give em a break!
It probably makes them look almost as bad as the people from Stacked. Bad luck in business choices I guess.
circa 2003. canadian production company granted rights to film WSOP.poker boom never happens.
Canada sucks.