Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even have a ****ing picture, let alone sound - it was working fine before, but apparently the media player doesnt support the file format...very wierd - any ideas?
Use internet explorer.
I dont even have a ****ing picture, let alone sound - it was working fine before, but apparently the media player doesnt support the file format...very wierd - any ideas?
Explain to me exactly what you are doing and what you are using to view the video and i will try to help you out.
Explain to me exactly what you are doing and what you are using to view the video and i will try to help you out.
Thanks. Im using IE, and the little windows media scren is blank. It says ready at the bottom, so I press play, and it says connecting to media, then back to ready again, with no picture/sound.I tried copy/pasting the URL into windows media player, but a box comes up saying, and I quote: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play."Is it coz Im British...?
Thanks. Im using IE, and the little windows media scren is blank. It says ready at the bottom, so I press play, and it says connecting to media, then back to ready again, with no picture/sound.I tried copy/pasting the URL into windows media player, but a box comes up saying, and I quote: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play."Is it coz Im British...?
download vlc player, it plays it for me, and my WMP also wont play it..and as i speak, the stream just died..
Make sure you are pasting the full link.
http://wm-live.world.mii-streaming.net/live/convergent/curltv/push/3

uhh ohhh i lost video!
Me too. Why is it that 18 year old girls can setup a live webcam to show themselves undressing, but a poker site with months to prepare can't get it right here?
Everyone just became British, Icely.Stay strong.
Me too. Why is it that 18 year old girls can setup a live webcam to show themselves undressing, but a poker site with months to prepare can't get it right here?
LINK?Who's playing for team Zimmer next week?
get VLC media player at http://www.videolan.org It plays virtually every file type.