Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had sound at the start, but I think they have turned it off. They are shooting the opening sequences and filler. Lots of mistakes and miscues. I think they don't really want us to listen to it.
way to be organized!theyve only had this planned for what like 2 months
I had sound at the start, but I think they have turned it off. They are shooting the opening sequences and filler. Lots of mistakes and miscues. I think they don't really want us to listen to it.
That does make sense.
Here. Put this link into Windows Media Player and you can watch the webcast without opening a browser. http://wm-live.world.mii-streaming.net/liv...t/curltv/push/3To do this: Open windows media player > file > open URL > paste that URL into the text box > enter.Tips are appreciated.
Tried that - it says the file is not supported or something - do you need something special to watch it?
Tried that - it says the file is not supported or something - do you need something special to watch it?
it worked for me
Not working for me either. I think the URL is wrong.

This is only working for me in IE... anyone have any ideas about Firefox?

From the way it started, I think this could be live. Most shows don't actually have the colour commentators discussing the play while it is on (someone could intercept the feed and use it to their advantage). So they will shoot filler and start sequences to begin with. Daniel was have trouble not referring to the players as "lucky". Had to restart a couple of times becuase of that. I can't imagine they would broadcast this sort of feed if it was in the "can". The media player is refering to the feed as both live and clip. So I can't really tell. I looks like they are still getting the ball rolling and haven't started play yet. Makup girl is cute though.

Here. Put this link into Windows Media Player and you can watch the webcast without opening a browser. http://wm-live.world.mii-streaming.net/liv...t/curltv/push/3To do this: Open windows media player > file > open URL > paste that URL into the text box > enter.Tips are appreciated.
thanks for the link, too bad we cant hear anything