Grand Tournament Vii

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, you're just saying that cause you own a quarter.:D- Jordan
While it is true that I own a quarter, it's still true that you're the man regardless. C'mon...why would I own a quarter if I didn't think you were the man? :club:

Days over. I'm at 72k.I was up at 98k..but lost a race, lost with 88, lost with AT. Not really happy with my last 30 minutes of play at all..but overall I'm really happy.Glad I got over the stupid beat I took early on. Just got tomorrow to make good decisions. Hopefully it comes together for a run.thx for support.- Jordan

Days over. I'm at 72k.I was up at 98k..but lost a race, lost with 88, lost with AT. Not really happy with my last 30 minutes of play at all..but overall I'm really happy.Glad I got over the stupid beat I took early on. Just got tomorrow to make good decisions. Hopefully it comes together for a run.thx for support.- Jordan
Wow, this tournament must've been full of donks if Jordan is still around... it takes a donk to knock out the other donks... hahaha jkkkkkkkk <33333333 Nice work, buddy.

survived day 1barely half of average, ive got about 26K or so, i can't figure out how to look it up at this point.blinds start tomorrow at 800/1600 so while im quite short, im not completely desperate with an M of just over 10good luck tomorrow Jordan, thanks to anybody who railed

Payout:http://www.pokerroom.com/games/tournament/...d=580&freeroll=(I'm pretty sure that it uses the 900 players payout.)And it restarts tomorrow at 3pm eastern.
Full payout is here:http://www.pokerroom.com/games/tournament/?id=11006564EDIT: You can tell DN isn't used to being up at this time. It's 4 in the morning! Go to bed!

busted in second orbitim in BB w AQs with half of average stackmid position limps for 1600, button does as well, SB folds, i push my remaining 24K into the potbutton calls w AK, no improvementgood luck Jordan

kinda loose call i made there with 77. i thought he had an overpair if he was re-raising my utg raise..but decided to gamble anyways.i jumped when the 7 came off first..followed by two Queens..lol. quads- Jordan