I played QJ off UTG and thought it was a great hand.. :club::D Feel free to own up to your own fishy plays when you first started. :D MJ
Why isn't that a great hand?sw

I remember when I thought I could play any hand in any posistion, because that's how the guys on TV did it, and they never lost..... :club:

I played QJ off UTG and thought it was a great hand..
...then, like you, I thought it wasn't.Now, I realize, it is a great hand UTG.
I remember when I clicked on this thread and wanted to slit my wrist
Ah, the question that has stood the test of time: Across the street or down the road? Always down the road. Always.

i remember the first few times i started playing poker.i wish i could remember this specific hand better...but we were playing live at some house and i was bet into for a large amount...and i really know I didn't know anything that much about poker at the time..but i just looked at him for a bit and decided that he was bluffing so i called purely on that. sometimes ignorance is bliss.i called and was right...and i'm pretty sure that was what got me hooked.then I did $50 deposits on absolute poker a lot and busted a lot...yep.glad that's changed. lol.- Jordan

I remember when I thought downswings would never happen to me. Or I can't imagine how people would be winning players but still lose money. That was a long time ago. Ignorance is bliss

i wish i could remember this specific hand better...but we were playing live at some house and i was bet into for a large amount...and i really know I didn't know anything that much about poker at the time..but i just looked at him for a bit and decided that he was bluffing so i called purely on that. sometimes ignorance is bliss.
I remember the first live hand I got dealt during a .25/.50 cent NL cash game at my buddies' place was JJ UTG which I raised, flopped a set on a KJ4 board, and then busted AK. I won like 15 bucks. I was hooked on poker ever since.
I remember when I thought downswings would never happen to me. Or I can't imagine how people would be winning players but still lose money. That was a long time ago. Ignorance is bliss
Ahh, the good ole days. When I was up 2K after 6 months of playing, thinking I was getting good at it, only to have it come down to a screeching halt another 6 mths later when I am down 800. You don't realize how bad the swings are until you play everyday (especially since I have started to play Omaha). Really brutal, but like Marion Barry at a crackhouse, poker has me coming back for more each time.

During my first tournaments, convincing myself that my low pocket pairs were going up against Ax and always calling all ins with them. Playing Ax suited regardless of the raise.

I remember when I'd get into arguements with people at the table when I didnt understand what the low was in omaha. Now I still get into arguements but now I'm correcting other people. Damn duplicate cards!

I remember when I spent 2 straight weeks trying to make millions using the "PartyPoker Cracked" E-book I bought.
Somehow I knew this one was coming.I remember when I thought limit hold'em was just a way to save yourself money by not having to go all-in.
I remember when I spent 2 straight weeks trying to make millions using the "PartyPoker Cracked" E-book I bought.
"What does the E-book contain? The TOP 72 starting hands in Texas Hold"em. How to always avoid “bad beats,” and never lose to lucky cards again...etc.etc." That alone is worth the $39.95 pricetag!
My favorite hand was K10, I'd play it from any position. Hell, I didn't even know what position was. Those were the days...
I still play K8s clubs frequently. Just because I've won several tournaments on it.I am a fish.... :club:
And I remember when you used to make really brutal posts in strat, lol.Asking all those questions obviously helped though :club: