Another Win For Me

in spite of bodog network crashing on me...I won another tournament.This week Sunday I won 500 for 5 dollar buy inTuesday 3rd place for a 30 dollar buy in 176Tonight 1st place for a 10 dollar buy in.I have cashed 5 out of 8 th tournament...I cant believe how good and lucky I am playing:)

Good Job!I'm running well too.Monday won an InterPoker $10 buy-in for $800Tuesday won a PokerStars $4 180-man for $216Wednesday 2nd in Neg-O for $204I also had another small cash on Tuesday and cashed in 5 of the 6 single table SNG's I played in. It's unreal. I should have started playing tourneys a long time ago. Mostly been playing cash games for the last 2 years.

Cool im ice cold haven't had a good cash in over a month now.
Well, I wouldn't call these "good" cashes. All small tourey's with low buy-ins. But it has given me confidence in my tourney skills to play more and try to improve up to the higher buy-in tourneys. I probably could have made more money playing cash games the last 4 days, but these tourneys are kind of fun.

I have made 4 MTT final tables in 4 days now, just waiting to take one down, had good hands (JJ, AK, KK, 10 10) cracked each time and busted soon after. But hey, what can you do? :Pin the past week I have had - - 196 entrants 10 Euro at Willhill - 7th place - 170(ish) entrants $30 at stars - 16th - 45 man $10 SnG at stars -6th, 3rd, 9th and 2nd - 45 man Party $10 - 4th - Titan 90 entrants 2k Gtd (Student Tourney) - 3rd - Titan 150 entrants $500 Gtd Freeroll - 8th - also won 10/13 $5 HU 4 man SnGs at StarsSo yeah, running pretty damn good! Not quite made up for a 3 month HARD downswing though! Give me time...

in spite of bodog network crashing on me...I won another tournament.This week Sunday I won 500 for 5 dollar buy inTuesday 3rd place for a 30 dollar buy in 176Tonight 1st place for a 10 dollar buy in.I have cashed 5 out of 8 th tournament...I cant believe how good and lucky I am playing:)
I wish i could win a hand never mind a tournament. Last tourney i played QQ i raise aggressive bb who has raised 6 out of the last 7 pots raises i go all in and they call with KK. Lost with KQ vs. K7. Lost with 99 vs. K10 after i flopped a set and they went runner runner str8. My friend has have even worst luck than that and he has had it for going on for 3 months.(I've been running bad for 3 weeks.)

Well, I just broke my streak of wins/final tables last night. I got knocked out on the bubble of the final table last night. Still an alright cash, but I REALLY wanted a final table 4 days in a row. I had two wins and a 2nd in the 3 days before.I was 3rd short-stack and blinds were high. I had about 10 big blinds and I'm in the big blind. One limper before me. Small blind folded. We both see a flop. I have Q9. Flop 9TJ. I push with a pair and an OESD. This amounts to about 3/4 of the limper's stack. Limper goes deep into his time bank and finally calls with QJ. So it looks like I'm drawing to a 9 to win or a K or an 8 to split. Alas, no help and I'm out in 11th.There were two others that had about 5 BB's and I was sure that I could easily outlast them. But I was really playing to win it and not just squeak into the FT. Still sucks though :club: I know this looks like a bad play. Under normal circumstances, there are so many hands that I'm behind here. However, with the blinds so high and even the big stacks not having more than 25 big blinds. There were almost always big pre-flop raises or all-ins because any play after the flop was going to put you all-in anyway. So this limp either tells me that the limper was slow-playing a monster and really wanted action. Or had a small PP and wanted to wait to see a safe flop before pushing. I really didn't see him limping with a hand like QJ. The tourney situation dictated a big raise or fold this hand preflop. The other problem was that this was the bubble for the FT which meant that we were 5 handed and the other table was 6 handed waiting to combine the two tables. This meant that I had sitting there with 10 big blinds and I WAS IN A BLIND 2 OUT OF EVERY 5 HANDS! I really couldn't just sit back and wait for better situations. I could probably have barely outlasted the two shorter stacks than me, but again. I wanted to win this thing. Just not meant to be I guess.