What Makes Chip Reese So Good?

Yeah, I was pretty tilted. I donked off a few buy-ins after that wicked bad beat he put on me. And as far as recess goes, I was always the ******* beating kids up. Not particularly proud of it, but as you can tell, I have anger issues.
you were probably the smelly kid in kindergarden then. thats where all this anger is coming from.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guy, why don't you go f yourself. Is it necessary to be a ****? Sorry I didn't go pick up a book and get the exact specifics. The point is, he dropped what he was doing because he was so damn good at poker and saw a better future in it. Man, I want to punch you.
Wow. I'm not sure how suggesting you get your facts straight is such an abrasive thing to say, but clearly it annoyed you.... not my intention. However, your comments are way out of line, and extremely immature when you threaten to want to fight someone over the internet...grow up. I'm not going to use this forum to turn things into a pissing match, but clearly from other comments above, you're in the wrong with your behavior.And if you're seriously that annoyed, I'm in AC most weekends playing live...feel free to come down and try to take it to me. Have a good day

Wow Gabe Kaplan just said when Reese went to Vegas for spring break, he made 360k in 3 days playing hi/lo split! I knew he won alot there to make him quit college but damn that's alot of money especially considering this was in the 1970's.

• 4 weeks later...

He knows when to hold emknows when to foldknows when to walk awayknows when to runhe never counts his moneywhen he's sitting at the tableand he can dodge bulletsBTW that song will now be stuck in your head for 3 hours. I hope you enjoy it

broccoliso no.Just wondering why he felt the need to include the 'try to get your facts straight' part when i even said at the end that I wasn't sure on specifics, but the point is still valid.
Not that I don't agree with you but some people just come across that way.There was one time BarryG1 (Barry Greenstein on 2+2) Pm'd me to let me know I was wrong about a response in a thread. Everytime I've corresponded with him since he's been great.Someone had started a thread about who has won the most in the "Big Game". I said "If I remember correctly BG said Ivey had won the most in the last 10 years" Turns out I was wrong Bg said DN said that. I responded back to BG and said I was sorry and that I read so many blogs n stuff that I obviously was mistaken.His response was :"By the way, please try to search before you misquote me. I have already had to answer to people remisquoting me saying Phil has been the biggest winner over the last few years." I was a little pissed at first. Because like I said in my post on that thread I said "If I remember correctly"