What It Happen Was......

do u really need hundy after the 500 number was typed?we're almost all educated and can usually distinguish numerical value for what it is.
Ummm . . . hello? Maybe he meant 50,000, in which case that's just some brilliant keystroke savings.Think Royal, think.
lil? bow wow??first thing...he dropped the lil'second thing...you auto assume a black person was saying it...royal a RACIST?yesum mastah...
who said anythign about race?You sound uneducated, probably due to lack of school, either poor, or infact very weathly.judging by your use of internet, you can afford a comp.. lets go with very wealthy, you make big huge hundy dollar bluffs,this leads me to believe you've found a lot of dollar bills yo, without any formal education,narrowed it down to A - Macaulay culkinB - Lil Bow WoworC - CoCo the chimp.i just took a guess and went with B since coco can form proper sentences, and Macaulay only plays poker n celebrity showdown
who said anythign about race?You sound uneducated, probably due to lack of school, either poor, or infact very weathly.judging by your use of internet, you can afford a comp.. lets go with very wealthy, you make big huge hundy dollar bluffs,this leads me to believe you've found a lot of dollar bills yo, without any formal education,narrowed it down to A - Macaulay culkinB - Lil Bow WoworC - CoCo the chimp.i just took a guess and went with B since coco can form proper sentences, and Macaulay only plays poker n celebrity showdown
so you think im black because im uneducated, dont go to school and im a chimp...

It is interesting to see people's opinions on race. It also seems no one here is much of an anthropology buff, so I will chime in. Look on google for a guy named C. Loring Brace. There are no such things as races in the sense that people most often assume them to be. We are all one race, the human race. There are different ethnicities....I am tired of typing. If you care look it up.