Myplayisrab Getting Deep In The Party Nightly 20k Guar

rail should you please, myplayisrab is the sn. sitting at 26k with ave of 40k, so card dead i cant believe im still in it.

good lord, 150 left and you make a thread in a high blind crapshoot, eek. Wait a little longer next time.i am vonteego jr
my young protege... keep working, you'll get it. With a little more venom next time, though... the "eek" hurt your credibility.

down to 50. im getting short stacked, about 8bb. pushing and no callers luckily, stealing 10k each time. i cant get a hand, but oh well. up to 69$ for going busto

one double up and u can make a run at the final table
it wasnt meant to be. i got down to 3bb, and pushed form the sb with 89of and got called by aq. flopped open ended but oh well. 89.60 cash. 32/2240 is good though no?bed time
89 bucks for 32nd of 2300??that sounds like a rip off.but congrats ??
thanks for the congrats. yeah, it was a ripoff. i basically hit the start of where the payouts jumped. 51-60 was like 50, 41-50 was like 65, 31-40 was 89, and had i lasted two more spots, 21-30 was 119, followed by 11-20 paying 189 i believe. for a tourney with a 22k prizepool, only top 3 paying out over 1k was quite bad, the tourney was bottom heavy as many are. first was only 4300. oh well, next time.patrick
thanks for the congrats. yeah, it was a ripoff. i basically hit the start of where the payouts jumped. 51-60 was like 50, 41-50 was like 65, 31-40 was 89, and had i lasted two more spots, 21-30 was 119, followed by 11-20 paying 189 i believe. for a tourney with a 22k prizepool, only top 3 paying out over 1k was quite bad, the tourney was bottom heavy as many are. first was only 4300. oh well, next time.patrick
What was the buyin for this?I just finished 39th out of 2509, and got $200. That was a $22 though.
$22 for the 20k as well.
sorry to reply so late but i was working outside all day. the buyin was $11. the 40k has a 22 buyin, both have over 2k players nightly. i was supposed to play the 40k as well but my internet was messed up so i had to play at my gf's and i know she wouldnt have iked to see my multitabling tourneys til 3am..lol