Favorite Garbage Hand?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one thing that is interesting to me is that I don't think a lot of these hands are garbage hands. Some are marginal, but not garbage. I think most suited connectors and semiconnectors would be considered marginal, especially in a deep stacked tournament situation. I tend to consider most garbage hands as non-connectors. Just my thought. I'm sure some will disagree, but I guess that's why we have a forum.

I asked the guy that digs through the trash behind my apartment complex this question, and he hit me.
Yeah... hurt my ****in hand too. Oh, and quit getting that god damned pineapple and sour kraut pizza, I hate that ****. At least the flies leave it alone though.
I asked the guy that digs through the trash behind my apartment complex this question, and he hit me.
But you left out the key part, sir. Which Garbage Hand did he hit you with?

q 10 unsuitedmake your straight you will get paid offalso I seem to be into 6 8 off, which is a really bad hand, but I call limpers all the time with this.I play mostly short handed nl , full game I tighten up to 10 8 off

I used to have the same problem as SuitedUp, J9,T8, and 97 all looked appetizing no matter what position I was in. Thankfully I've kicked the problem. Q9 suited clubs is my favorite junk hand. Once I flopped a gutshot straight flush draw with it, turned the straight flush and won a 400 dollar pot against the 'nut' flush. You will like a hand a good bit when that happens.

Q9 suited clubs is my favorite junk hand. Once I flopped a gutshot straight flush draw with it, turned the straight flush and won a 400 dollar pot against the 'nut' flush. You will like a hand a good bit when that happens.
Q9 suited spades is mine. First hand I ever flopped a straight flush with, got it paid off by the A high flush when the turn was a spade too.It was only 1/2 limit so i think I got like 40 bucks.I'll open raise with it from anywhere, but never cold call with it. In position i sometimes 3 bet.On a related note, I hit a nice hand with the suited Krablar today (board Qx33A) and it felt good. A blind steal attempt gone right.Mike

T9o

7c4c or KJo.these hands don't do anything except make me full houses.
thats no trash handare you calling my hand a trash hand!you shouldnt even be playing King Jack not suited!!!Im going to badly beat you