Office Pool Week #2

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Demented AvengersBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kielbasy PosseUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: Werthy JerksTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: LooshleChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: YangstersAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva la JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: Werthy JerksTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Looks like we got a bit more respect this week. Now when will Daniel get on board the CSA train?

Wanted to be first so you could all copy my winning strategies.Actually I strayed from my 'system', but we'll see how I do:Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: UnmentionablesChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: Werthy JerksTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap ThievesNothing personal if I didn't pick your team to win.
I am so kicking myself. Had I stuck with my system I used in the foirst week I would have gotten 10 right and only 5 wrong, instead I got 6 right and 9 wrong.I will not stray from the system again.
I am so kicking myself. Had I stuck with my system I used in the foirst week I would have gotten 10 right and only 5 wrong, instead I got 6 right and 9 wrong.I will not stray from the system again.
What's the system?Can you share?Other than picking Alf and Daniel twice everything has literally been a coin flip.Beware: Coin flip system sucks!
I think I need a new system, I'm sucking it up in this thing. Maybe I'll start copying a different person's picks for each week :club:
I think we might see these picks become a bit more educated in the next couple of weeks.
I think we might see these picks become a bit more educated in the next couple of weeks.
Or not.Try LSD.
here are my picksCheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: Da beersKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle'sChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf'sGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: team canadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BrocoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC dukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: CC rideru playing monday night Daniel ??
only 3 wrong I think!!
only 3 wrong I think!!
Dude that was an awesome set of picksI will employ my system next week, but it will take a bit of time, statistical calulations, and so will not be posted till late in the week.Kenny, as reigning pool stud, you are obliged to start the week 3 thread and place your picks first!Oh and BTW, as winner of week 1 I can tell you the pressure to do well is pretty intense.

OK.. as I have declared myself the winner of week 2.I would like a FCP shirt...Or $25000000.00whatever is quicker to ship!I made my picks using the earths gravity divided by the torqued out bingenstradel thingy !OK OK actually it is very simple..I let my dog do the picks!

I got 13 this week too. Maybe I should start putting my money on picking winners for the games instead of trying to win them myself?

I got 13 this week too. Maybe I should start putting my money on picking winners for the games instead of trying to win them myself?
Sorry I overlooked you 13 picks is pretty darn good.

I had 4 correct, to go with the 6 last week. Does that win a prize? Seriously, it is not easy to get 12 out of 16 wrong.

You got the satisfaction of beating the Kid heads-up...So did I for that matter-guess we're both winners!

Announcements