Office Pool Week #2

Monday game: Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: CC Rider
Thank you Theresa. Good to see some team spirit. I hope you win the pool with this pick. Keep supporting the team and pick weakdraw (Matthias) in the protege pool. I did.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap shotsBeerains vs Da Bears: Da BearsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: CheckyAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alfs roomGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150'sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodCheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: demented avengersBeerains vs Da Bears: beerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kielbasy PosseUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: yangstersAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: oh you call i callBayside vs Viva la Jopke: baysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150Broccoli vs Cigar Loves: cigar loversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: The CzarsThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HeroesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Demented AvengersBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: CHEAP SHOT ARTISTSBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ALF'S ROOMGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BROCCOLITeam Arenas vs The Czars: THE CZARSThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: LOST LEADERSMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: UnmentionablesChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: AlfGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Donkalicious picks...Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistsBeerains vs Da Bears: Da BearsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Zimmer game of the weekGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva la JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: The CzarsThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HeroesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves B)

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Demented AvengersBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: LooshlesChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: YangstersAlf's Room vs Zimmer: AlfGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva la JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BrocolliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: CzarsThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: Werthy JerksTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: The CSA, again, because I keep picturing Ric Flair as a member of the team.Beerains vs Da Bears: The Beerains, because I drafted Cedric Benson too high in last year's fantasy football draft.Kings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: The Kielbasy Posse, because the Kings almost beat me and I don't care for that!Unmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: The Unmentionables, because they appear to be unstoppable! :)Checky and Friends vs Yangsters: Yangsters, because I don't remember everyone who picked against me, but I remember some of them!Alf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf's Room, because I'm worried Zimmer's head might get too large to enter and exit normal-sized doorways (he definitely couldn't fit in Alf's Room, for instance). :)Ghosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of Elvis, because you betrayed me Drawing Dead...I may one day forgive, but I will never forget!Oh You Call I Call? vs Team Cananda: Team Canada, because I was born on Canada Day!Bayside vs Viva la Jopke: Bayside, because it's freaking Bayside and Zack Morris never loses except to Jessie's stupid step-brother in that two-part episode, but I like to pretend that never happened.Crunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150s, because Crunch Bunch always makes me think of Capt'n Crunch and I don't think he would've been a very good poker player.Broccoli vs Cigar Lovers: Cigar Lovers, because I lost two dollars betting on Broccoli last week, although if I start remembering how much I spent on cigars for my buddy's bachelor party, I might switch sides.Team Arenas vs The Czars: Team Arenas, because the Wizards beat the Cavs and might win this first round, even though I want the Cavs to win, and I need to show my respect.The Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The Degenerates, because are you ready? You think you can tell us what to do? You think you can tell us what to wear? Do you think that you're better? Well you better get ready, to bow to the masters. BREAK IT DOWN!Werthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC Dukes, because even though they cost me the win last week in this thing, I still think I can't pick someone that misspelled their name and I'm starting to suspect that "HC" stands for "Heads up Champion".Team Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team Ramrod, because you broke my heart Lost Leader. You broke my heart.Monday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: CC Rider, because I am 167 percent sure Dan's going to lose this week, just like I was last week!I'm calling my shot...I will finish in the top 35 this week in this thing!

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf's RoomGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: bmwcoupeOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva la JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistsBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

i'll play this weekCheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistsBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kielbassy PosseUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Drawing DeadOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

here are my picksCheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: Da beersKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle'sChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf'sGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: team canadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BrocoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC dukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: CC rider

About 90 percent of you can kiss my undefeated, first-place ***. :club:
u playing monday night Daniel ??

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Demented AvengersBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Checky and Friends vs Yangsters: Yangsters, because I don't remember everyone who picked against me, but I remember some of them!
lol. like i remember your mom?
lol. like i remember your mom?
LOL. Only tough talk because you know the schedule-makers spared you a match against the undefeated, first place, Fowler-leading Unmentionables!Still, I can't believe I got nailed with a mom joke. And yes, I realize this line set me up for another one!Go Yangsters!

Winners:Cheap ShotsBeerainsKings In The HoleChecky and FriendsAlf's RoomGhosts of ElvisTeam CanadaBayside5150sBroccoliCzarsDegeneratesHC DukesLost LeaderCC Riders

I typed a random # into a calculator... odd numbers = 1st team listed, even numbers = 2nd team listed.Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: Da BearsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: Werthy JerksTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

LOL. Only tough talk because you know the schedule-makers spared you a match against the undefeated, first place, Fowler-leading Unmentionables!Still, I can't believe I got nailed with a mom joke. And yes, I realize this line set me up for another one!Go Yangsters!
this one's too easy.just like... :club:

hopefully these will all be rightCheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap ShotBeerains vs Da Bears: Da BearsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf's roomGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: CC Rider

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap ShotBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Drawing DeadOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Team CanadaBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Demented AvengersBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kings in the HoleUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: ZimmerGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: Cigar LoversTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Team RamrodMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: Kielbasy PosseUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's Losers Checky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf's RoomGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Drawing DeadOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: BaysideCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: 5150sBroccoli vs Cigar Lovers: Broccoli Team Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: Hoosier's HerosWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Riders: CC Riders

The following picks are as random as my picks for March Madness, which were made basically with the help of a coin. The results? I was about 50% correct on those picks! Who would have guessed... lol.Cheap Shot Artist vs Demented Avengers: Cheap Shot ArtistBeerains vs Da Bears: BeerainsKings in the Hole vs Kielbasy Posse: KielbasyUnmentionables vs Looshle's Losers: Looshle's LosersChecky and Friends vs Yangsters: Checky and FriendsAlf's Room vs Zimmer: Alf's RoomGhosts of Elvis vs Drawing Dead: Ghosts of ElvisOh You Call I Call vs Team Cananda: Oh You Call I CallBayside vs Viva la Jopke: Viva La JopkeCrunch Bunch vs 5150s: Crunch BunchBroccoli vs Cigar Loves: BroccoliTeam Arenas vs The Czars: Team ArenasThe Degenerates vs Hoosier's Heros: The DegeneratesWerthy Jerks vs HC Dukes: HC DukesTeam Ramrod vs Lost Leader: Lost LeaderMonday game:Cheap Thieves vs CC Rider: Cheap Thieves

Announcements