One For The Math Guys

Anyone know the odds of two players flopping a flush? Is is simply the odds of flopping a flush x2?? As you can see, I need some help.

No, it would be the same as being dealt all 7 cards of the same suit in 7-stud. You have 7 slots (3 on the board, 2 from player A, 2 from player B ). This is also assuming either heads up play, or you don't know the cards of any other players.But, anyway, you just iterate over the last 6 cards (the first card is always the correct suit). Then the math is something like(12/51) * (11/50) * (10/49)...

I know the odds of flopping a flush are 5.8% with any soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooted cards.... but they were soooted!And soooted cards are only 1.5% better than the same 2 cards but offsuit.

nosoul has the right idea, but the answer also depends on how many players are in the game . . . his method works for heads up play
He said as much :club:

Alright, full ring game, 9 seated. I have two diamonds, three flop, other guy has two diamonds as well. I'm just gonna go with really small chances of it happening...

nosoul has the right idea, but the answer also depends on how many players are in the game . . . his method works for heads up play
No it doesn't.
No it doesn't.
Wait...depends on what the question means. if it means What are the odds that me and Jack bopth flop a flush, then it doesn't. If it means me and anyone else at the table flop a flush, then yeah, it does. :club: