Omgwtfbbq!?!?!?!

***** Hand History for Game 4082895562 *****$50 NL Texas Hold'em - Monday, April 24, 21:24:55 ET 2006Table Table 95585 (Real Money)Seat 9 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 4: adog6879 ( $0 )Seat 7: iheartfranky ( $285.60 )Seat 2: a_zuzolo ( $64.60 )Seat 10: MITY_MOE ( $19.50 )Seat 3: stephy2 ( $45.11 )Seat 6: adt2001 ( $47.25 )Seat 9: JEMSTONE ( $15.80 )Seat 1: YamUps ( $37.01 )Seat 5: Yama600R6 ( $49.50 )Seat 8: JoeSiv111 ( $37.62 )MITY_MOE posts small blind [$0.25].YamUps posts big blind [$0.50].JoeSiv111 posts big blind [$0.50].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to iheartfranky [ Kh Qc ]adog6879: un XXXXing reala_zuzolo folds.stephy2 folds.Yama600R6 calls [$0.50].adt2001 folds.iheartfranky calls [$0.50].JoeSiv111 raises [$0.50].JEMSTONE folds.MITY_MOE folds.YamUps folds.Yama600R6 calls [$0.50].adog6879: you are the luckyest son of a XXXXX i have ever seeniheartfranky calls [$0.50].** Dealing Flop ** [ Qh, Qs, 7d ]Yama600R6 checks.iheartfranky checks.JoeSiv111 bets [$0.50].Yama600R6 calls [$0.50].iheartfranky calls [$0.50].** Dealing Turn ** [ 2c ]Yama600R6 checks.iheartfranky checks.JoeSiv111 bets [$0.50].Yama600R6 calls [$0.50].iheartfranky raises [$2].JoeSiv111 calls [$1.50].Yama600R6 folds.** Dealing River ** [ 2d ]iheartfranky bets [$9.29].JoeSiv111 raises [$18.58].iheartfranky raises [$35.71].JoeSiv111 is all-In [$15.54]iheartfranky shows [ Kh, Qc ] a full house, Queens full of twos.JoeSiv111 doesn't show [ Jc, Ks ] two pairs, queens and twos.iheartfranky wins $10.88 from side pot #1 with a full house, Queens full of twos.iheartfranky wins $74.99 from the main pot with a \

lol why'd you think im in my 30's? i just turned 21ohyea, and the OMGWTFBBQ is because some guy stacked himself off to me with K hi....ummm i guess thats normal to some people...lol

lol why'd you think im in my 30's? i just turned 21ohyea, and the OMGWTFBBQ is because some guy stacked himself off to me with K hi....ummm i guess thats normal to some people...lol
I dunno, maybe u had u confused with randy or someone, ahh wel strill funny i love seeing those omgwtfbbq/sfo!!11!
Garn Posted Today, 7:09 PM sweet post. i can't believe you enticed such a move. you are so hot right now
well, im kinda a big deal, i have all types of fine leathers in my living room

maybe the guy was drunk and was bluffing off. Oh wait, he called off his chips. Cuz I've never blown a bunch of money screwing around at NL table while drinking before I go out. Never. Ever.But that was bad, almost as bad as that river bet. $35 bucks into a $8 pot.

Boy, these low limit games are so difficult to beat. People just stick around with nothing and ALWAYS suck out. Honestly, I can't play against bad players cause they never know when to fold. How can you make money with all the suckouts?

so im just forgetting when i bet pot, he min raised my pot bet making it 18+9+8=35 and i rebet pot? oh yea im not thats what happened.please realize how stupid you all sound arguing incorrectly when it is writting clearly at the top of the page. thank you. that is all.

relax, I reread and realized you bolded every bet except the first two on the river. Curious bit of posting, but ok. I gotchya now.I was talking about pre river bets. Also, you don't have to qualify it when you put me in my place.

wasnt really directed towards you so much, i knew you were just messing around... more directed to second poster...you're a big deal ya know ron? i got too much love for you to put you in your place....baby

wasnt really directed towards you so much, i knew you were just messing around... more directed to second poster...you're a big deal ya know ron? i got too much love for you to put you in your place....baby
I'm curiously aroused. Thanks.