Pure genius. He figured out how to sell a $90 book, break it into three parts at thirty a pop.Super System sold originally for a hundred back in the 70's.
I think there's a fourth volume in the works. And I don't know anyone who has been dissapointed with the first two volumes.
I think there's a fourth volume in the works. And I don't know anyone who has been dissapointed with the first two volumes.
I just purchased V1 and V2, and am almost done with V1, and I have to agree. I've been trying to read everything in sight to improve my game, but it's all so dry, like reading a math textbook or something. HoH is the book that treats the subject like a live game full of variable humans, and it actually addresses the flow of the game. I didn't really think it was possible, but they did it (similarly, I've only found one chess author who can do that same thing for chess). If they continue to be as well-written and informative, I will buy HoH V1, V2, V3,....,Vn.

dont bother with those books i learned everything i know from from the Poker Trainer on Party Poker... I mean they really have something great there. :club: