Just a small $44 MTT on party, only 160 people started but we are down to the final 8.Something to watch if your board at this hour :club:
I'll watch for a bit. I see that you're from OPKS. I grew up in Leawood and graduated from STA in 00. I knew a couple of Pyles that were a year and a few years younger than me. Are you one of them or related to them?
Yep I'm related to all the pyles at STA, I graduated from there in 04
Way to fight back from only 11k. Nice reraise with the A9. :club:

Probably, but I don't really remember. Name sounds familiar. I think I ran cross country with your brother and sister - (edit - your cousins, apparently, names removed)Oh, and you're either getting seriously cold-decked or you aren't playing aggressive enough on the short stack, IMO. But I'm only a limit player really. Oh, and a blackjack expert.

Another nice repop. Finally you aren't the shortstack.This FT seems really weak in general, considering the blinds are so high relative to stack sizes.

Nice bet with the 99, then. I figured it was a kicker fight and he wussed out. He might have folded a 10 though, so good bet. Nice hit with the 33 :)You need to pick on that little stack.Also, you need to give me 10% so I can get my blackjack losses back.Ouch with the J6s v. KK. He had KK last time he was in the BB too.... :icon_doh:WTF, he's had KK 3 times in like 10 hands.

Yeah, whatever. It didn't help matters that he flopped top set, either, though you did have a gutshot on the river. It was a decent sized hit but you kept the chiplead.F taking a 5 minute break during HU play at 5:30am. Bust this clown.