Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: econ_tim is MP with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 1 fold, econ_tim raises, CO calls, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, 1 fold, econ_tim caps, CO folds, SB calls.Flop: (11 SB) 5club.gif, Qspade.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: (6.50 BB) Theart.gif(2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.River: (8.50 BB) 2diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 10.50 BBvillain is 63/27/1 over 100 handsfold? all i beat is 77-99 and JJ

Sorry, this is a really basic question, but what do the PT stats represent in the x/x/x?VPIP/ ?? / AF ?
:club: I'm just as clueless as you. All I know is the 1st one is VPIP and I think the last one is AF.

Middle one is the percentage of hands that villain raises preflop. As for the hand, I think you indeed need to dump this hand somewhere. Villain is quite aggressive in this hand (3-bet preflop, leading after a cap ) and the board doesn't look good.JJ is about the only likely holding for him..hard to see him go crazy with 99-77.I suggest folding the turn. True enough, you don't have odds to peel the flop, but I think you should for metagame purposes. Folding the flop after a cap won't go unnoticed by your opponents.This is the best I can come up with...I hate these hands myself too :club:

I think folding is a mistake, I can't count the number of times I've wanted to let my hand go in a spot like this and called down to find that I have the winning hand and my opponent has KQ or some other such cheeseYou played it well IMOAs an aside, I think in general you guys are being way too narrow with the capping range you put these kinds of players on, I expect almost every 40+/25+ player to be capable of randomly capping with any 2 they raise with and to cap hands like KQ and KJs more often than notEdit: just saw that he didn't even cap, he 3-bet! This is a very easy calldown IMO

I think folding is a mistake, I can't count the number of times I've wanted to let my hand go in a spot like this and called down to find that I have the winning hand and my opponent has KQ or some other such cheeseYou played it well IMOAs an aside, I think in general you guys are being way too narrow with the capping range you put these kinds of players on, I expect almost every 40+/25+ player to be capable of randomly capping with any 2 they raise with and to cap hands like KQ and KJs more often than not
I agree with Poppin on this point. Even though you cant like your Kings in this spot I think you should payoff to people with those stats, as an aside I always make notes of capping and three betting hands from opponents to make future decisions easy, but in this case you probably didnt had a basic idea of his capping range
As an aside, I think in general you guys are being way too narrow with the capping range you put these kinds of players on, I expect almost every 40+/25+ player to be capable of randomly capping with any 2 they raise with and to cap hands like KQ and KJs more often than not
I'm basing my range on this particular player, not on his stats. His preflop aggression came from a lot of open-raising and raising, not a lot of three-betting.I think KQ is a plausible holding, which adds 6 more combos that I beat.

Ok, I'm willing to given him KQ, and its probably suited then. If he has not been 3-betting alot, I wouldnt assign much weight to 99-77. It also seems unlikely that a player with these stats would lead this into a preflop capper with 99-77. KQ might.I think only JJ and KQ might be played this way. And even those holdings, are not very likely.I still think its a fold on the turn.

I still think its a fold on the turn.
I think the turn is a call since the gutshot plus trip outs give us decent equity vs. even a conservative range. But you might want to fold the flop, or raise/fold the flop if you are pessimistic.

Medium pairs, KQ, JJ are all plausible hands. You see people make plays at the board whenever an Ace shows all the time especially if you cap. Their thought process is the only 2 hands containing an Ace you may cap are AA and AK possibly, so it's unlikely the Ace is a card that you like and if they can get you to fold KK in this spot, that's even better. Then again there's those people who don't think and just bet any pair regardless of what it is.

I think the turn is a call since the gutshot plus trip outs give us decent equity vs. even a conservative range. But you might want to fold the flop, or raise/fold the flop if you are pessimistic.
Missed that gutshot :club: In that case, i'm calling down.

Even if he has a set of queens (for instance), with implied odds, you're getting nearly enough to call the turn.People who are 63/27 arent going to act like you think they should. Im sure a lot of hands get 3bet here, especially if he's pissed off that you've been raising too much or if his horoscope lucky numbers match his hole cards.