who will win the diamonds bracket?

Good thing I didn't want to vote for Dennis Wager.I'm going with Danny over Scott Fischman to win this one.Ted over JoshDanny over AntonioChan over SklanskyFischman over WagerThen:Danny over TedFischman over ChanThen:Danny over Fischman

Yeah pretty tough decision. I'm going to have to lean towards Chan though, but this bracket probably has the best potential to contain the final winner. I think it's going to be a Club player vs. Diamond player, though I voted for and would like to see Farha win after the disappointing 2nd place finish in the WSOP. Yeah, it's a poor reason, but it would surprise everyone if he took down the competition and finished on top, not to mention the guy just has (from what I've seen on tv, which is of course a limited-censored view) a great personality and is quite the character.

Ted Forrest over Josh AriehDaniel Negreanu over Antonio Esfandiari Johnny Chan over David Sklansky Scott Fischman over Wagner***********************************Daniel over JoshChan over Fishman***********************************Dan over Johnny, Dan will bluff Johnny with The SIK and then say, Sorry Johnny, I don't remember.