• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DVR cut out right when it seemed like Chase was about to tell Cameron about what he did...what'd I miss?
Actually

She said things like "I love you no matter what" "We can work this out together" "If you don't want to tell you don't have to but I'm here for you" etcHe thought about it for a sec, and looked seriously crushed, took her hand for strength, looked away from her, and said "You know, we lose patients all the time.... But one day, one of those patients, we didn't lose... Dubulla... I killed him"She sat stunned for a beat, then leaned away from him just a little touch and just gave the smallest little tug to pull her hand back from him into her lap.

It was really well done. I'm so happy that the original Fellows are back. (Although I miss seeing that ass on Kumar Thirteen)

i guess he was a private investigator from previous seasons
Thanks, I gathered that tiny snippet from the part in the show where Cuddy said he was a private investigator and it was made clear that he'd been in the show before since all the characters knew him.

Lucas Douglas (Michael Weston) is a private investigator. He is hired by House in the fifth season episode "Not Cancer" to spy on House's team and gain information about them. Among other things, he finds out about a secret bank account started up by Taub's wife of which Taub is unaware. Impressed by his thorough efforts, House decides to put Lucas "on retainer".Next, in "Adverse Events", House uses Lucas to gain information about Cuddy's personal life. Lucas, though, had also begun to take a romantic interest in Cuddy. In "Lucky Thirteen", House uses him to spy on Wilson because he suspects he was lying about where he was one morning. Lucas finds out that he's dating a hooker and that he's doing drugs. House then figures out Wilson was trying to throw him off because he knew Lucas was following him. It is also revealed that Lucas got the keys to all of his fellows' houses. House also used him to dig up info about Foreman, but couldn't find anything interesting.

Lucas Douglas (Michael Weston) is a private investigator. He is hired by House in the fifth season episode "Not Cancer" to spy on House's team and gain information about them. Among other things, he finds out about a secret bank account started up by Taub's wife of which Taub is unaware. Impressed by his thorough efforts, House decides to put Lucas "on retainer".Next, in "Adverse Events", House uses Lucas to gain information about Cuddy's personal life. Lucas, though, had also begun to take a romantic interest in Cuddy. In "Lucky Thirteen", House uses him to spy on Wilson because he suspects he was lying about where he was one morning. Lucas finds out that he's dating a hooker and that he's doing drugs. House then figures out Wilson was trying to throw him off because he knew Lucas was following him. It is also revealed that Lucas got the keys to all of his fellows' houses. House also used him to dig up info about Foreman, but couldn't find anything interesting.
Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks speedz, I feel thoroughly informed now.
He's very House-like. He is almost like an impersonation of House. Which helps explain why Cuddy (and House) liked him.
Totally House-like. Except he's generally happy. And not a complete dick to people. And somewhat considerate because he has a developed sense of empathy.So...he's kind of not like House at all, except he's smart and witty. And goes for the two-day-beard look.
Totally House-like. Except he's generally happy. And not a complete dick to people. And somewhat considerate because he has a developed sense of empathy.So...he's kind of not like House at all, except he's smart and witty. And goes for the two-day-beard look.
Smart and witty -- and inappropriate.

still don't totally buy Cuddy falling for him, an every man. She looked hot when House came into her office, low-cut pink top, tight skirt as always. I think I need to go back to her stripper dancing on the bus during House's flashback.

still don't totally buy Cuddy falling for him, an every man. She looked hot when House came into her office, low-cut pink top, tight skirt as always. I think I need to go back to her stripper dancing on the bus during House's flashback.
I have been watching some re-runs of West Wing season 1 (where Cuddy plays a high class call girl). She kinda seems hotter now than back then.
I have been watching some re-runs of West Wing season 1 (where Cuddy plays a high class call girl). She kinda seems hotter now than back then.
no question she is hotter now. Maybe it is just the tight skirts and the boobs but I find her much more attractive now.
i saw her play a tv with a penis on ally mcbeal - ruined her for me forever